Chapter 12

I thought about it as I then said.

Kage: I'll think about it.

I saw Romain nod.

Kage: now tell me I've heard little things of menagerie what can you tell me of it.

Romain: it's an impeccable place where most of the Faunus live and it's a great spot for a vacation which is the main reason why i am going there I need a break and this consent cold weather is terrible for my allergies.

Kage: yeah I bet.

I then heard him ask.

Romain: let me buy you a drink to celebrate you becoming an A class criminal.

He waved the bartender over as he put a shot of whiskey in front of me I sighed and drank the shot. 

Romain: that's a good chap.

3rd person POV.

Salam: (again what on gods green earth could he have done this time?!?!)

Kage's POV.

As I put the shot glass down I asked.

Kage: so I'm taking a guess that your not just going to menagerie for just pleasure and I right?

Romain: well yes there's a fellow A lister there that I have also taken an interest in she's very interesting I don't think this is a good place to talk would you like to follow me to some where more secluded?

He says as he stood up I looked at my friends they nodded as a smirk grew on to my face.

Kage: it would be my pleasure.

We went in to a back room that the bartender opened up he bowed slightly as well which is interesting there was 2 small couch's and a small table in between the two of them I took the right one as he took the left as he then said as the bartender closed the door.

Romain: I'm forming how you could say a syndicate there are 2 other A listers like us that have agreed to back me in this our goal is to bring more order to the criminals of remnant most criminals just go ahead and do whatever they please just doing as they wish nothing is ever coordinated we wish to take control of them and have them under control and have a more controlled chaos of sorts we would mostly go for people who have wronged our own or those who have been tested on tortured because even if they have never done anything wrong they go ahead and get a bounty because that's if they have a strange power and someone with either money or power sometimes both just has to say a word and that would put a bounty on their heads such as Jacques schnee the head of the schnee dust company he contributes the most to human and Faunus testing with money or dust whatever they need I've even had people tell me he went to watch them torture people it's so cruel.

I saw his fist close tightly.

Kage: is he your first target?

Romain: definitely but it's not easy he has a team of almost all A class hunter's and huntress's with one being S class it would be foolhardy to try to take him out with them around.

I nodded as I then asked.

Kage: what else.

Romain: honestly to let the people of remnant have a place they can come to when the rest of the world can has shunned them away that was the drive I have for this and the reason behind it all.

I nodded as I then heard him ask.

Romain: kid I think you are just like us A listers so I got a offer for you.

I waited til I heard.

Romain: join us kid become a pillar to this syndicate cause if you do not only I but all the other pillars would have your back if you joined then that would make 5.