chapter 18

Time skip 1 week later.

3rd person POV.

We leave Kage and go to beacon academy at ozpins office he was having a very thorough discussion with General Iron wood of atlas.

Ozpin: now I know I don't get angry very often but, if I find out that you have anything to do with this information then I will have no choice, but to cut connections with my academy and yours.

General ironwood: thank you believe me I am doing a very thorough search for anyone who has anything to do with this.

Ozpin: good and about how I and the rest of remnant.

General ironwood: yes the A class criminal the reaper  the team of hunters said he was a teenager around starting age for an academy.

Ozpin: *nods* yes I know but the footage is very strange.

General ironwood: yes its blurred out in sections, of where my team said strange things had happened.

Ozpin: such as?

General ironwood: they said that he grew spider legs out of his back and in a instant they was gone.

Ozpin: *thinking* hmmmmm he could have a illusion type semblance.

General ironwood: but they each said they was hit with the spider legs at the same time.

Ozpin: let's think rationally there are weapons that can be made, to enhance faunus and their abilities, it could be that he has one that's straped to his back.

General ironwood: yes that's the most logical explanation, there's actually some people saying he is some type of vigilante.

Ozpin: *thinking* hmmm well what did is somewhat commendable, but the way he did it was very wrong.

General Ironwood: yes but honestly it's hard to believe there are kids out there, that has this kind of strength and skill.

Ozpin: *thinking* yes and now he's a A class criminal.

General ironwood: that's true but the information he gave out, our officials are pissed off all to hell.

Ozpin: a few of them actually stood up for him, because he shed light on what was happening.

General ironwood: and one of them had already been assassinated because of that.

Ozpin: *sips coffee* ah isn't politics amazing.

General ironwood: what will happen if the reaper is caught?

Ozpin: *calculating* hmmm honestly I'd like to have a chat with him.

General ironwood: *eyes narrow* oh is that so, I bet you'd have an offer for him.

Ozpin: *sips coffee* wouldn't you do the same thing?

General ironwood: *stays quiet*

Ozpin smirked at his quietness.

Ozpin: *sips coffee* besides we both scene the files, each of the people that he killed has at least killed or kidnapped a person for research.

General ironwood: yes that's right but right now it's just where he'll be captured where it will decide his fate.

Ozpin: *sips coffee* you mean if he's caught.

General ironwood raised an eyebrow at ozpin, so ozpin said.

Ozpin: he has shone great ability in several areas honestly its somewhat scary.

General ironwood: yes but I hope that this so called illusion type semblance, is true because if it isn't.

Ozpin raised an eyebrow at that.