Chapter 16

Time skip.

After a while I just quit chasing neo for the camera as we was now docked  at cayna island as I then ran off the ship while yelling.

Kage: ILL BE BACK LATER BYE!

Romain: wait kag-

Harley: and he's gone.

King: *chuckles*.

Ivy: *fixing her nails* yeah that sounds about right.

Romain: *sighs* children these days.

Time skip.

I was currently on the inner island now near the bottom of the volcano as I looked in my inventory and saw this.

Skill books:

Earth magic manipulation and creation.

Detail: allows the user to create and manipulate earth magic.

Would you like to learn this skill?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I then saw this.

New skill acquired earth magic manipulation and creation level 1/100!

I cracked my neck as I then started to practice with my Magic's good thing there was a river near by.

Time skip. 

I was panting on the ground as I saw this.

Water magic manipulation and creation has leveled up level 20/100!

New skills acquired!

Water droplets.

Details: allows the user to summon 20 small water balls that shoot out in all directions if they hit something they will start burning wherever they hit costs 30 mp.

Water vortex.

Details: allows the user to summon a medium pool of water and have it suck in on itself if someone is to close they can get sucked in and unless the user lets them go they will drown costs 60 mp.

Water tentacles.

Details: allows the user to summon up to 8 water tentacles around him rouse as either defensive or offensive costs 200 mp.

Water claws.

Details: allows the user to summon water like claws on his hands allowing him to slash at enemy's costs 20 mp.

Water shot.

Details: shoots a blast of water at an enemy costs 20 mp.

Water bomb.

Details: allows the user to form a magical water ball that when on contact with an enemy explodes the more mp you put in it the bigger and more powerful the explosion will be costs 30 mp to cast at first unless wanted bigger.

Water arrow.

Details: shoots a arrow made of water magic at a enemy costs 20 mp.

Water Shield.

Details: let's the user summon a shield of water to protect him from an attack.

Earth magic manipulation and creation has leveled up level 20/100!

New skills acquired!

Rock shot.

Details: allows the user to to shot a small rock made of earth magic at a enemy costs 20 mp.