Chapter 8

As I made it to the end of the hall as I killed the last one I saw this.

You have killed atlas foot soldier x30!

You have gained 900 exp!

Level up x1!

I then saw this.

Assault rifle x30 assault rifle ammo x1,200 was added to inventory.

I then opened the door and I saw stairs leading downstairs I knew I had the advantage on the first floor but after this one I won't have as much I saw a computer that was in the wall I went over to it as I started to hack to see I can get anymore of an edge for the battle I knew this place was for refueling and supplies but they said something about human experimentation.

Time skip.

After a while I saw this.

Hacking has leveled up level 5/10!

I found out they have 2 people locked in the bottom floor that is used for storage of weapons of all kinds but has 2 prison cells as will as a small lab for research it also says that they both are B class criminals that had unique semblance's and that they both have been experimented on to have their abilities enhanced to the upmost limits there is also around 500 guards at this facility 300 of which are on patrol almost always and can be called back to base if an emergency occurs by the head researcher or the general that over see's everything here his office is on the 3 floor.

Kage: (this is definitely going to be tricky but I think I can handle it.)

I checked my guns as I then started to go down the stairs once I got down there I saw what looked like a lab as I came in it wasn't the whole floor that was the lab but a decent part of it I saw a lot of the researchers look at me as well as the soldiers a look of confusion came upon some of them til I pointed my gun at one soldiers head and shot him and killed telling the others all they needed to know the other soldiers started to shoot there guns at me as I dodged and weaved through the bullets.

Kage: (my god they got the stormtroopers aim down pat.)

I then jumped up kicked one send him in to another as I shot 2 bullets at them I accidentally shot the guys arm off as he screamed I shot him in the head killing him as I saw the researchers pull out hand guns and started to shoot at me as well.

Time skip.

As I sat on a chair I saw this.

You have killed 20 atlas foot soldiers and 50 atlas researchers you have gained 2,600 exp!

Level up x2!

Added to inventory Assault rifle x20 hand guns x50 assault rifle ammo x800 hand gun ammo x1,200.

There was only 30 researchers at first but more came in because of the commotion and knew they either fight and kill me or they die I know for a fact that none of them got out alive i then looked at my stats.

Stats:

Name: kage.

Age: 16.

Gender: male.

Race: werewolf.

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Semblance: gamer system.

Level: 13.

HP: 2,540/2,540 (regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 2,260/2,260 (regen 25 per minute.)