Chapter 15

Time skip.

I was currently facing Romain the storm is just some light rain now but everyone was ready to jump up and get ready for the storm to worsen but right now I had romains hat that neo stole from him to pass the time I was currently wearing it.

Romain: kage give me my hat back.

Kage: *having fun* nope.

He then started to walk towards me as I said.

Kage: *starting to worry* uh uh you can't touch me I'm a minor!

Romain: yeah a minor offense get over over here!

He then ran after me as I took off around the room with him hot on my trail we was ruining around the table a few minutes.

Neo: *recording this*

Kage: *runs behind ivy while laughing* help me ivy!

Ivy: *sighs* just give his hat back.

Kage: no then it'd be no fu- hey!

Ivy: *takes hat* here you go Romain.

Romain: *takes hat* thank you.

Just then our door opened to reveal bege he put out his cigar as he walked inside he looked around the semi messy room til he spotted me and Romain he then said.

Bege: I want to talk reaper and Romain alone is there a place to do so.

Just then king stood up grabbing attention.

King: we shall leave kage if you need us call out for us.

Kage: you got it.

As they all left and the door closes I sat down at the table as I saw the other 2 do as well as bege was looking like he was evaluating me til he pointed at me and said.

Bege: what the hell are you?

Kage: *confused* huh what do you mean?

Bege: you can use magic like that of the maidens no man should be able to use magic like maidens.

Kage: oh well my semblance allows me to gain skills and magic is just a given with it I guess.

Bege: *points at Romain* and you why did you bring another kid in to this neo was one thing but now him *points at me* he may be an A class criminal like us but you need to think things over like this.

Romain: *rubbing the back of his head* sorry sorry it was more or less a spur of the moment kind of thing.

He then asked me.

Bege: your names kage right?

Kage: yep.

Bege: *lights cigar* ya did a good job kid.

I was about to have a mini celebration in my head til I heard him go on.

Bege: but ya need to be more careful your lucky that the kraken you faced wasn't a fully grown one.

I gulped that fucker wasn't even full strength and it was still trouble I'm honestly curious how strong a adult one is.

Bege: so how does your semblance work?

Kage: I see life as a game it's called gamer system it makes life in to a game for me I heal any injury almost instantly but I still take damage I can see it always on the bottom of my vision as well as my stamina and magic power which is incorporated in to my aura and with that magical power I can use it like so.

I say as I summoned a fire ball in my right hand and I had lightning summoned in my other.

Bege: hmmmmm anything else?