Chapter 14

Time skip.

Kage's POV.

We was still in the ocean I just quit blowing wind in to the sail to give a boost as I was now at a table with king/ivy/Harley and Romain/neo as he asked.

Romain: *interested* so you believe if given time you could gain each kind of magic?

Kage: yes I believe so but.

Romain: but?

Kage: If I have all I attain all of them I don't think I'd be able to master them all it reminds me of something someone who has everything feels empty while a man who has little is feels happy with what he has.

Romain: wise words for one so young.

I rolled my eyes.

Kage: *rolls eyes* whatever.

Romain: there's the teenager in you coming out.

Kage: I'm honestly curious is there anyplace I could practice my magic?

Romain: *thinking* hmmmm ah yes there is about half way to menagerie there is a small island not really big enough for much it's not technically apart of any country in the center of it is a huge volcano it's called cayna island most people use for a refueling or supplying station and they all keep away from around the center of the island in case it was to erupt and it doesn't have we should get there within 3 days as long as the weather holds up.

Kage: *sniffs air* it might take longer.

Romain: why's that?

Ivy: *looking out window* uhhhh there's some dark clouds heading our way.

I saw Romain get up and go over to the door and open it as he did so the wind whipped through the room as we all went with him to see that storm clouds was indeed rolling in.

Romain: everyone get to your stations and prepare we are in for a storm!

Crew: yes sir!

Time skip.

We was being pelted with heavy rain every one was trying to keep the ship from going under but there was actually a chance at that happening as the hooks on the side of the ship gave way.

Crew member: *scared* the hooks that was holding the sails down just ripped off!!!!!

I looked up to see the main sail going upwards waving in the wind I could barely spot the rope ends blowing in the just then before I could do anything about it I heard.

Crew member: man overboard port side!!!

My eyes widened at that.

Kage: he could die!!!

I ran to the port side as I heard.

Romain: wait kag-

I jumped as high as I could I saw him started to drown he was unconscious as I dived in to the water.

Ivy: *scared* no kage!

King: *ready to jump in* if he doesn't come up I'm going in after him.

I kept swimming faster and faster for the guy he was starting to get to far I then had an idea I twisted my body as hard as I could using my water magic as I propelled me forward I was able to grab him as I held him close he wasn't going to die I felt my lungs burning for air I did the same trick as before and launched us both upwards as we broke the surface of water I kept water around the both us it looked incredible as I breathed in fresh air.