Chapter 1

3rd person POV.

It's been 16 years to be exact since Salem tried to create her son he to be honest it should be impossible but with help she was able to create her child but he came out as a beowolf but in a coma never waking up he's twice the size of a normal one almost the size of a alpha beowolf she would come and check in on him every day to see if he had awakened yet or not but it was always the same he was sleeping she kept him in a room that only she and the doctor had access to only her elite followers that had a place in her castle knows of him his room didn't have much it looked like it was a medical room he was on a bed a very big one so that he would be comfortable as everything was quiet the door opened as it opened to reveal both Salem and doctor Arthur watts as they got over to him Salem had a hand on his head as she said.

Salem: are you sure he can hear me watts.

Watts: yes I am positive my lady his brain activity has increased by such a large margin that it would be almost impossible to not be able to hear our current conversation.

Kage's POV.

I was surrounded by darkness is this what's it's like to be dead I've been here for what feels like years I've went through my life events to see why I deserve this why I died it wasn't fair I felt my anger I was pissed it was then that I had a voice.

???: my child I don't know if you can here me but watts seems to believe that you give us a sign that you can.

This voice it was somewhat soothing like a mother's comfort I don't really know that.

3rd person POV.

After a minute of both of them watching him nothing happened as watts sighed.

Watts: *sighs* I'm sorry my last but it se-

Just then his paw moved if only slightly both of them saw this.

Salem: kage if you can hear me move it again.

It took a good few seconds but he did move it as watts then went to go get a few things out of the room and there was something no one would has ever seen Salem smiling down at her child.

Kage's POV.

As I focused on my right arm I was able to move if only slightly maybe I was in a coma but i know that wasn't the case cause I remember dying it plays in my head every second but it feels strange just then I saw a bunch of white letters they said.

Game start?

I couldn't move my body it was strange so I thought about touching it as I do so a white light envelopes me as it was blinding.

3rd person POV.

As Salem was talking with watts kage's body started glowing catching their attention they then saw it disappeared out of no where.

We leave the panicking duo and go to a small cave in atlas a white light appeared and there was kage he was on his side as his eyes slowly opened.

Kage's POV.

As I slowly opened my eyes it was darkish but I could see I tried to stand up but I fell down I saw I had instead of hands paws.

Kage: (so I was reincarnated?)

I then saw 3 bar at the bottom of my vision 1 red and said hp 100/100 another one that was green and said stamina 100/100 and the last one said mp 250/250 I also saw in the bottom right of my vision what looked like a mini map like from video games as I then saw this a little arrow pointing towards the bars.

This is your health points or hp if you will once it gets to 0 then you die the second one under it is the green one it's your stamina once you run out of it you can not run anymore or use certain skills magic points or mp is your last one the blue one once you use it then you can no longer use magic each of your hp stamina and mp can recharge over time or with potions or certain items.