Chapter 22: alliances and cinder.

Kage's POV.

As we got out of trucks and waited for those guys to get here, I used my wand to change in to the reapers persona.

Kage: (glad I told them what I was going to do.)

I stretched a bit it was still strange being someone else, I put my cold expressionless face on as they got to us.

Goon: Roman torchwick and the reaper we've been expecting you follow us.

I saw Roman nod he had a hold on his cane, I saw the 2 goons they had their hands on the triggers as they turned around and stared walking I then said to both king.

Kage: *cold and expressionless* king stay with Roman's men.

I saw him nod as Roman,me,ivy and Harley walked behind the men, ivy had her seeds and Harley had her bat with her.

Time skip 30 minutes.

As we walked we saw a what looked like a campsite, ahead of us it was around a cave. That's where we are going I'm assuming I quickly counted there was a bunch of goons I count 20 of them I then saw this.

Quest: get carnage Kelly to join the syndicate.

Quest rewards: 5,000 exp/$2,500 lien/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to except this quest?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I looked at her goons.

Kage: (let's see none of them are above level 15 a bit sad, I could take them all easily.)

As we made it to the camp site and cave the all of them the goons that is tried to look scary a really big one that was like 6 foot and a half came over to me as he said trying to be scary.

Buff goon: *laughs* so your the reaper you look like garba-

He was cut off as I kicked him hard enough to knock him out, I saw others was getting ready to attack til I heard a commanding female voice.

???: that's enough!

I saw her carnage Kelly her wanted poster doesn't do her justice, she was honestly a beautiful woman she had a mischievous grin on her face.

Kelly: so sorry about that but the boys here wanted to see if you had at least the strength to back you up a bit.

She says turning to me I just stared at her with my cold expressionless face.

Kelly: hmmm not a talker oh that's fine Roman's silver tongue can do enough of that.

She snapped her fingers and her goons brought sits for each of us, I nodded to the one who brought mine we all sat down. I used observe on her.

Observe:

Name: Kelly grant.

Age: 28.

Gender: female.

Race: cheetah Faunus.

Title: Carnage Kelly.

Fame: gang leader.

Sembalance: bounce pads.

Level: 100.

HP: 12,300/12,300

Stamina: 15,000/15,000

MP: 10,000/10,000

Strength: 110

Endurance 110

Agility: 115