Chapter 7

Time skip.

We leave kage and go to Roman who is in a car with his basically little sister neo.

Roman: so I see you have bought more ice cream.

Neo: *smiling* yep.

Author: she isn't actually mute in this but she doesn't like talking to people she isn't close with.

Neo: you seem like something good happened.

Roman: well I did find an interesting fellow a year younger then you actually a wolf Faunus.

Neo: *hope in her eyes* new sibling?

Roman: *chuckles* I love that attitude towards new people but i want your opinion he killed someone in front of me he didn't seem to know who I was but from what I can gather from him he said his name was kage and he lost his memory about a week ago but killed a man with assassin like reflex not even blinking at it but their was something else.

Neo: and what's that?

Roman: there was like a small thing in his eyes I've seen it so many times in people No matter who they are but it seemed different then others I saw that he was afraid not of me but something else I just can't put my finger on it.

Neo: maybe it was a mistake?

Roman: (no I definitely know that look) anyways what do you want for dinner.

Neo: *excited* ice cream!

Roman: *chuckles*

Neo: so what was he doing when he killed?

Roman: from what I could tell he was practicing what I believe his semblance is I think it had something to do with fire or some kind of heat since he melted most of the snow around him.

Back with kage.

It's been a while but I figured out how to fully utilize my aura so whenever I take damage or get hurt my mp will drain a bit but will automatically restore my hp which is great I am also enchanting all of my gear as I took out the last 3 weapons my rapier and my pistols I took the rapier and started to enchant it.

Kage: ENCHANT WHEN MP IS PUT IN TO THE HAND HOLDING IT THE BLADE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ENHANCED BY AN ELEMENT I CAN CONTROL AND MANIPULATE IT SHALL ONLY COST 10 MP PER 20 SECONDS.

I then put my rapier on to my hip and brought up my to pistols and started the enchantment.

Kage: ENCHANT WHEN A BULLET IS FIRED IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REPLACED BY ANOTHER AFTER 1 SECOND FROM THE AMMO I HAVE CURRENTLY IN NY INVENTORY AND WILL ONLY STOP WHEN I SAY CHANGE AMMO TO A DIFFERENT ELEMENT WHEN REGULAR BULLETS ARE FIRED THEY WILL BE ENHANCED WITH MP AND TAKE 5 MP PER SHOT.

I sighed and started to put them on my hips as well I saw it was rather normal to have weapons showing so I'll just do this after a while I found a clothing store I go inside and started to look around I thought I should get something a bit better then what I had on currently I looked around til I found what I wanted it would at least look cool.