Chapter 2

As I exit my cave I saw it was letting up on the snowing if only a little I started to walk around checking the sides of my cave on the outside it wasn't to big i saw I was able to get up on the roof of it so I jumped up on to it I'm still surprised my paws aren't even slightly cold yet but maybe that's because I am a beowolf now as I got on top of it I looked at the horizon there was pine trees around it smelled nice like Christmas time I wonder if this place has something like Christmas before I could think anything else I heard.

*ding!*

I looked around til I saw them 3 beowolves they was like the skinny one that I had already eaten as I spot them my stomach growled not from but for the power I'll get from there was 5 of them but I used observe on them and they was the same level as the other was so I hope I'll be fine they started to come closer to until they surrounded my small cave I guess this is how a pack works but the way 2 of them are I can kill them easily I jumped off the top of my cave as I then used this.

Kage: (slash!)

I used it in both my front paws when I got close enough to both of them killing them as they fell to the ground the other charged at me I rushed forward so I wouldn't get hurt as I turn I saw this.

Racial level has leveled up 3/10!

Kage: (if I kill the rest of them it should level up once more.)

Two of them looked like they was thinking about something since they haven't tried to do anything but the 3rd one came at me so I thought of using that new skill.

Kage: (SHADOW CLAW!)

As it got close enough I used it and as it did so my right paw was covered in a purple black shadow as I used it it cut it in half that was surprising to say the least the other two charged at me as I did the same they jumped when they got close enough big mistake went under one and with one paw I used it.

Kage: (SLASH!)

I used it on it's head killing it I then turned quick to see the last one charging at me I did the same this time I jumped when he was close enough sinking my teeth in to its neck taking it to the ground I kept biting til it was dead I then started to drag the corpses back in to my cave and began my meal as I saw this.

You have killed 5 beowolves you have gained 100 exp!

Level up x1!

Time skip.

After I got done I saw this.

Racial level has leveled up level 4/10!

Kage: (stats.)

Stats:

Name: kage.

Age: 16.

Gender: male.

Race: beowolf.

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Semblance: gamer system.

Level: 3.

HP: 190/190 (regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 160/160 (regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 400/400 (regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 13

Endurance: 13

Agility: 13

Intelligence: 13

Wisdom: 13

Luck: 5