Chapter 25: The dungeon part 2.

Kage's POV.

As I looked around I felt strange I then see this.

Being an alpha werewolf all your physical stats have a permanent buff of 10%, for example if your strength is 250 with the 10% buff it will instead be 275.

Becoming a alpha werewolf also gives you new racial skill!

Summon pack. (Level 1/5)

Details: summon pack is a skill that summons 1-10 wolves with their maximum power being around 80% of yours, these wolves are incredibly loyal and live in your shadow, they can eat sleep and even play. Not only that they are good with children and follow your commands when they hunt for you they bring back whatever the prey drops. They are attracted to any kind of emotions they will have blue eyes, and bleed blue they can even transform in to a puppy version. And they will also feel the emotions you feel and react to them.

Summon pack mates.

Details: people who you mark with your mark will be able to be summoned to you,you can even take the mark away if you need to. The mark will also give you a link to them, you can have mental conversations with them from far away and can tell when they need you or if their in great danger. The mark will also allow you to travel to them if they are in danger. You can have a maximum of 25 people as your pack mates.

Skill have evolved!

Moonlit walk.

Details: this skill used to only give 10 points to your physical stats but will now give when chanted either in your our out loud 10% to all physical stats.

I used my water magic to make a small puddle of water I looked in it and this is what I saw.

I stood up I was a bit shaky I clenched my fists as I looked at my stats.

Stats:

Name: kage.

Age: 16.

Gender: male.

Race: alpha werewolf.

Title: The Reaper.

Fame: A class criminal.

Sembalance: The gamer system.

Level: 100.

HP: 25,070/25,070 (regen 20 per minute.)

Stamina: 25,070/25,070 (regen 50 per minute.)

MP: 150,200/150,200 (regen 100 per minute.)

Strength: 253 (+10%) 278

Endurance: 252 (+10%) 280

Agility: 252 (+10%) 282