Chapter 4

Time skip.

I was currently on my way to the house where the guy I ate lived I hoped he had more clothes that was smaller then these cause if not I'll have to go shopping just then I realized I haven't said anything yet since I got my human form.

Kage: (hmmmmmm it needs to be a perfect first word hmmmmmmm ah I got it.)

I then started to breath in a little bit as I then yelled.

Kage: FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

3rd person POV.

We go to Salem's castle as she broke a glass in her hand as she thought.

Salem: (why do I have a irritating feeling that my son did something wrong but that would at the same time make me proud?)

Kage's POV.

Kage: (hmm my voice is softer then it was before I died meh I can't complain.)

I then began to walk again as I did so I saw that there was small farm up ahead I saw a fenced in place and 5 cows eating a piles of hay I looked at the map and this is the place I was headed I saw a small house I go over to it there was a porch swing and a pile of wood on the porch I went over to the door and it was unlocked I opened the door and I saw that it was the kitchen/dining room that I went in to first I carefully listened for a set of footsteps in case he didn't live alone but nothing I stepped inside and I closed the door behind me as I then go in to what I thought was the living room I turned on the light and there was a bunch of animal heads on the wall along with a few more guns on a gun rack 3 other guns to be honest but I'll look at them later.

Time skip.

I looked in his dresser and found a bunch of smaller cloths not many but enough to do for now this place had everything I needed it for but first things first.

Kage: let's see ah here's the dish's.

I got out a iron skillet and a few steaks from the fridge and I started to cook them.

Small time skip.

After I got them done they smelled amazing but I saw this.

New skill acquired!

Cooking level 1/5!

Details: allows the user to cook better food the higher the level is of said user.

Kage: never really thought my cooking was that bad hmmm maybe I should level it up.

A thought then crossed my mind.

Kage: I wonder if stuff in my inventory will stay warm or will it go cold over time?

Notice anything put in the inventory weather it be cold or warm will be the same once you take it out again.

Kage: that's handy to know hmmm.

Just then I smile came to my face as I started eating.

Time skip.

Cooking has leveled up level 3/5!

I've currently made over 30 meals going from bacon/eggs and toast to cheeseburgers and fries but this guy has so much freaking meat I literally found a deep freezer with all kinds of meat in it I'm currently working on different kinds of soup on is vegetable soup another is chicken noddle soup another is beef stew and the last one is chili he had a bunch of bowls for this so I'm glad but I'm running out of plates I then had a thought instead of these plates I could make my own out of wood.

Kage: it might work from what I've seen from doing everything if I make one I might get a wood carving skill that would let me craft better ones.

I looked around and sure enough there was a knife that would be good for it I also saw a axe earlier outside I went out there and found it I put the knife in to my inventory and I found a tree and got to chopping.