Chapter 11

Time skip.

As I was reading my book I was listening to the blood curdling screams I looked up to see king rip a soldier in half as I then heard a gun click to my left I turned slightly to see a random atlas goon he pointed the gun at my head but he took to long to shoot me so I used my skill steel thread that wrapped around him as I pulled it slightly he then died in a pile I saw a bunch of guys around ivy she then slammed her hands on the ground as she used her semblance to make plants grow all around her impaling everyone around I turned to see Harley shooting 3 people with her guns as she then pulled out her bat as she then knocked ones head off with her bat she then kicked one in the nuts as she then threw the head up in to the air and hit it with her bat in to another soldier as I saw this.

Tactician has leveled up level 3/5!

Time skip.

After a while they got done and I heard.

Ivy: hey Harley did you back sure they are all dead.

Harley: yeah yeah I did.

Ivy: what about you king?

King shark: yes.

They walked over to me as I got up and put my book away as I then said.

Kage: ok now that that's over.

I then saw this.

Quest completed!

Quest: kill everyone who is in on the human experimentation.

Rewards: 5,000 exp/ $2,500/1 high grade skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I then saw this.

Level up x2!

I then made a motion to follow me as they did we go over to the steel double doors I then flicked them with my finger as they then fell down as we exited I said this to them.

Kage: you all can do whatever you want to live how you want go where you want I'll see you all around I guess.

As I turned back I was grabbed by a plant as I was then turned around to both king shark and Harley arms crossed as ivy had her hands on her hips as she the points at me like a mother would and said.

Ivy: what part of your our boss do you not understand we literally have nothing in this world tortured until you walked your little ass down there broke us out then let us get out our pent up rage over the guard's and not to mention you feed us face it your stuck with us.

I crossed my arms as I sighed.

Kage: *sighs* fine whatever.

Just then she patted my head which made me flinch slightly she saw this but continued but gentler as she did so it actually felt good when she stopped i nudged her hand slightly but shook her hand off a second later as she then put me back on the ground.

Ivy: (oh so he likes being petted I might just have to do it more then.)

Kage: *pulls out huge trunk with tarp on the back of it* so any of you know the way to chibu?

King shark: yeah I do.

I then tossed the keys to him as I said.

Kage: your driving and this is the only other truck I have with 4 wheel drive beside my personal truck which doesn't have enough room for you 3.

I then hopped in the back but I then heard.

Harley: what are you doing?

Kage: you all can sit up front together I'll stay in the back.