2.

The next day...
Meera woke up on her bed, everything felt like a dream but it actually happened.
She tried to get up. She felt an amazing sense of energy passing through her veins. She felt happy, excited, and positive. She soon ran to the living room. Her parents, grandparents, Sharmaji and his wife, who treated her like their own daughter, were sitting in the living room and waiting for her to wake up. All the faces lit up hundred times when they saw her. Everyone gave her a warm hug. Meera's mother blamed herself for Meera's condition but she assured that she's alright.
Everyone was happy, Meera was fine and healthy but it felt weird. Meera was abnormally fine even after getting struck by the lightning.

The previous night when she collapsed. Her body became pale and stiff. Her parents immediately carried her body into the house. The crowd which was gathered for a birthday party experienced panic.
Meera's grandfather checked her condition and made her lie on a table.
Sharmaji, who is a working doctor assisted Meera's grandfather.
They performed CPR for minutes but she did not respond.
Seeing no other option the duo gave her an electric shock. Meera immediately gasped long air.
Just like a miracle, her heart started to beat again normal, leaving the crowd take a sigh of relief.

Present day,
Everybody were quite surprised looking at an amazingly energized young woman.
The medical duo did all the possible health checks and concluded that she's perfectly fine.
Thanking the almighty for saving her granddaughter, Meera's grandmother cooked every possible dish she can in the meantime and arranged the table.
The family was sitting around the table enjoying the food.
Meera got all the pamperings that she wished for her whole life.
"Here princess, have some more"

"I'm fine granny. Stop feeding me as if I'm a child." she said whining.

"You are still a baby in our eyes my girl. And after all the havoc you have been through this is the least we could do for you."

"Dad I'm fine. See I don't even have a scratch on my body. See"
she said showing her arms and face.

"Even if you are perfectly fine also it is our right to pamper our only daughter" said her mother caressing her hair softly.

"Wait I'll bring you ghee this curry tastes better with ghee..."
saying this her grandmother went to the kitchen.
Maybe it's the love she has for her grandchild, she couldn't control her excitement and she stumbled and lost her balance.
The next moment, she landed safely in her granddaughter's arms.

Flash replay
When grandmother lost her balance and was about to fall. Meera sensed it faster. Time froze for her. She saw all the shocking faces on the table. She waved her hand in front of her mother who seemed to be frozen. "Mom...?" she called out.
"What is happening to me?" she checked her arms and body, she seemed to be perfectly fine.
Her grandmother was about to touch the ground so she immediately ran to her and caught her in mid air.

Back to normal...
As expected Meera meet with all amazingly shocked faces.
Whatever happened just now was unexplainable. The elders were terrified.
"Are you okay granny...?"
"Ho...w di...d you get here... so fast..?"
"I don't know..." she could only whisper at the moment.
Immediately her parents took her to the warehouse where they set up all the equipments.
Her grandparents were holding each other's hands. Her parents were busy analysing her blood, urine samples. She could feel the sweat beads forming on her forehead. The tension in the air was already high, she doesn't want to create a new scene so she immediately wiped her sweat and fully cooperated with her parents.
After lots and lots of examination and struggle, they found that the energy which struck her in the form of lightning has increased the rate of oscillations of her cells. It has also altered her DNA structure to such an extinct that it cannot be set to normal again.
Meera assured her parents that she is completely fine and she promised that if this miracle gave her powers then she shall definitely use it for good. It's hard but it's irreversible. Meera has readily accepted her condition though it will change her life forever. Meera's mom was continuously blaming herself for all the things that happened. Meera gave her a tight hug and told her "Mom, please don't blame yourself for this. It wasn't your fault. Maybe whatever happened, happened for good. Let's be positive about it."
Meera's grandfather looked at her proudly and said, "You have always been an angel to us. And whatever decision you make... just remember...that this old man will always be on your side" .
The following days were busy.
They started with analysing her speed.
Her parents made her wear a sports dress which had all the sensors to monitor her heart beat, BP, hormone releases etc...
Meera's grandfather was the referee.
As soon as the whistle was blown, large amount of wind gushed through the field.
The speed was no joke.
The practice continued for days and her performance levels increased everyday.
With great power comes great responsibility. For taking up greater responsibilities one must learn to be selfless.
Meera's grandfather helped her in training and taught her various techniques for defending herself. Meera started to explore her powers to test her limits.
Her parents were continuously monitoring her physical state. It was hard for them to see their child becoming something else right in front of them. But they trusted her. And slowly Meera started controlling her speed. She trained herself by running across the field for hours. She was quicker than anyone else. In free time, she helped her grandmom and mom in domestic work and helped her grandfather and father in the farm at the same time. Everything became easy.
Though its been weeks, they still didn't get used to her sudden show ups.
She took only few seconds to run and buy groceries from another city which is hundreds of kilometers away from the village.

One ordinary day, when she was running in the field, practicing, she felt the serenity, the wind was calling her and she went with the flow, she was now in a completely different trance, the wind, the ground, the sound of nature... She felt like the whole universe is calling her, she lost her track and went far into the woods. She was speeding up but she was not in a state to realize it.

Shoo...

She unknowingly opened the portal of time. As soon as she is entered the portal she came back to her senses.
She tried to slow down but eventually, she lost her balance and hit a big tree. She got few scratches because of the impact.
Her eyes wandered across the area. She had no idea where she is.
She was roaming here and there for so long but couldn't find her way back home.
She was stubborn, she didn't give up. She ran across the forest, finding it a big waste of time, she stopped for a moment and tried to recall all the events that happened before she blacked out. The lightning didn't just fasten her physical speed but also improved her speed thinking.
After analysing all the possibilities she could only concluded on thing.
"Could it be... No..." she could only think about one thing at that moment. Time travel. Her parents have also discussed this topic while studying about her powers.

She felt dizzy and she felt a warm liquid flowing above her lips. It was blood. She has used her maximum power at once and now her body couldn't hold it. In few seconds she fell to the ground unconscious. When she woke up she found it was already sunset. She is smart enough to figure out what kind of situation she was in. It made her nervous but she never felt hopeless.
The whole night was very cold she was literally shivering but she managed to keep herself warm by continuously vibrating herself.
The night was long. She was very hungry but she couldn't figure out what to eat. There is one more thing that she couldn't figure out and that is, which timeline she has teleported herself to.

The next day she tried to make a move. She didn't recover completely that's why she took it slowly. She slowly walked out of the forest.
She somehow managed to get into the crowd of people. She felt embarrassed because she was getting all the weird looks from people. She reached a house that kind of looked like their grandparent's house. She hesitatingly stepped into the territory of the house and knocked on the door. The doors opened up showing a middle-aged woman barely in her 40s. The woman has a unique aura that almost calmed 30% of her tensions. She wanted to talk but she couldn't because she wasn't sure what language they spoke. But ya looking at their outfit and the way they wore the accessories it was obvious that they belonged to some kings and queens era. The woman, who opened the door pulled Meera into the house as soon as she saw her. Meera was taken aback by the sudden action but somehow she kept her posture balanced.
Who is she?