6

Day-3

The next day she accompanied her father. Her father sometimes used to take her with him. She loves art. Both of 'them'.
She was excited to see Devaiah's workshop.
She was awe-struck when she entered the workshop. The workshop was filled with various types of arts and colors.
She saw artists painting their artwork. And many more... She loved that place. She asked her dad if she could also paint something. Devaiah was overwhelmed and said, "Yes dear, this is all yours". She jumped out of excitement and said "Thank you Thank you so much" and hugged her dad.
Her father could only laugh at her childish behavior. One thing that he observed about her new self was, she was transparent. She blurred out everything that comes to her mind. She is free now. Just like a bird.
She asked her father to give her a separate cabin so that she can do her work peacefully.
As his princess's order, Devaiah gave her a small cabin and gave her all the colors and brushes she would need for painting.
It took her a while to decide what to paint on the canvas.
But as soon as she an idea struck her head she immediately painted it. It took her few seconds to paint but she had to wait till the paint dries. Well, our speedster rotated her arms in a circular motion and created a small tornado that dried the wet paint soon. She wrapped it neatly with some shining garment.
Yes now it's ready to be a gift...
This gift was for someone special. Soon she ran out of the cabin, seeing not many people on the way she ran to the palace. She stopped in front of one room. This time she asked permission. She informed a servant who was standing outside that she wanted to meet... Wait... I forgot to ask him his NAME?! **FACE PALMS**.
*Sighs*
Ok, let's do this then.
"Can you please help me with something?" the servants were confused but still they did what they were told.
Inside the room, all the Pandavas were sitting and having a serious discussion about the need to strengthen the security around their kingdom.
The servant came in and said, "Pranam Rajkumaro. Someone wants to meet you".
"Who wants to meet who?" asked Bheema.
"Rajkumar, she neither told me whom she wants to meet nor she told me her name, all she said was, I have a return gift for you".
No one except one person understood that and he was Arjun.
Arjun told the servant, "Tell her to wait... I am coming out to meet her". Soon the servant left. Everyone looked at Arjun with a question mark face. Before they bombarded him with questions he excused himself and went out to meet her.
He saw her waiting impatiently for him. When she saw him her face lit up with happiness. She said "Hello, I'm so sorry to disturb you but I have something for you. I made it by myself...wait why am I telling you this actually I came here to... ",

"Hold on hold on, before accepting your gift why don't we introduce ourselves properly. ? ".

"Fair enough. I'll go first, I'm Veda".
Saying this she gave him a million-dollar worth smile.
Arjun signaled her to further continue. But she couldn't understand him. "I mean are you just Veda? or anything you wanted to add?".
"No, I'm Veda. That's it"😄
He just chuckled at her innocence and said, "OK Veda. It's nice to meet you. I am Rajkumar Arjun, Maharaj Pandu's third son"😊
She smiled at him and said, "Well I made something for you, I mean yesterday you gave me a gift and I loved it so I thought I should make something for you. I hope you will like it" saying this she hesitatingly pulled out the painting she made and gave it to him. When Arjun saw the painting he was awe-struck.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.