15.

It was the day the Pandavas will arrive at Hastinapur.
Place was filled with cheers. Veda went to palace with her mother to make all the necessary preparations.
She was tensed and it clearly showed up on her face.
Her mother noticed it and asked if everything was okay or not. She gave a fake smile and said that everything was fine.
Soon an announcement was made saying the Pandu's sons have arrived.
People were cheering their names.
They were all fit and fine. Mata Kunti, Yudhishtira, Bheem, Arjun, Nakul, Sahadev and Draupadi.
The future Queen of Aryavrata.
She was an epitome of beauty.
Everything went fine until they revealed the truth that all the five have married her.
Veda knows this will happen but still the atmosphere around her gave her goosebumps.
Many things have happened after that.
The Pandavas were kept in prison and draupadi was crying and Kunti Mata blamed herself for whatever happened. They all tried to console them. But Draupadi was a brave woman. She stood up and went to convince Maharathi Bhishma.
Veda thought she should check on the Pandavas too.
The security was tight but still she managed to get there.
They were all tied with metal chains...
(They are not prisoners...)
She was very angry with the way they treated Pandavas but even this situation was new for them, so she couldn't blame anyone.
She went and stood infront of their prison.
She looked at them with sad face. They deserved much better.
Arjun was the first to notice her.
He was very happy to see her again after a long time.
"Hey" she said slowly.
Rest of the Pandavas also looked at her direction.
"Veda..." said Yudhishtira.
"What are you doing here? It's not safe for you to be here." he said worriedly.

"That's Ok Yuvraj. I have made sure that no one else comes here."

"Bu..."

"Argh enough of questions" said Veda irritatingly.
"How are you all? You guys have no idea how much I missed you. And moreover Yuvrani went to talk to Mahamahim. I'm sure she will convince him. Don't worry you will all be fine." she smiled faintly.

"You trust us so much. Don't you?" said Arjun.

She nodded her head and said, "More than I trust myself."

They all smiled at her.

"OK then I have to go now and here, I brought you all some snacks."

"That's like my student." said Bheem.
"I know you will never let me down. Afterall, Food is the most important thing in our life."

They said the last line in unison.
They all chuckled. She passed them a bag full of laddoos, Samosas and some fruits.

"Finish them off before someone notices it ok? Let's see each other again soon. Not like this" she said and left.

"She's so sweet. I wish we had a sister like her. She is literally a replica of our mother." said Nakul.

Everyone agreed with his statement and started eating. Since their hands were tied they fed each other instead of folding their own hands.

Meanwhile, Draupadi managed to convince Bhishma. But the real troublemaker is Shakuni.

(I wish Shakku Mama disappears 😑lol)

The controversy continued for days.
The Pandavas were very busy fighting for their rights. I wish I could help them. At least I can help them fight against Takshak hopefully.
Veda didn't get proper time to talk to Draupadi. She was busy accepting the situations happening around her.

Once when Veda was walking out of the kitchen finishing her mini snack she bumped into Duryodhan. She gulped. "Sor...ry Rajkumar I didn't see you coming." she said holding her hands.