Organize to Double

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop. 

Service that morning went well, and they had experienced no issues. Some of the customers (f/n) even recognized, and she was happy to see that they were developing regulars for their business. During their operation hours, though, she felt like she constantly had to wear a mask since her mind wanted to travel off to thoughts about her conversations with Lee. Not to mention that she was curious to see if he had looked up anything on her laptop. She wanted to search it and find out if she could find anything more about him that might help her have the upper hand against him so that she didn't feel threatened every time it was just them.

Even if he supposedly was helping her with Anita, she didn't know for certain. He could be lying to her completely, and Anita wasn't planning on betraying her at all. So far, he was the only one with concrete evidence that Anita was planning something, and he wouldn't tell her what that information was.

Needless to say, her mind was doing spins around itself, yet she had to look not distracted during service. Thankfully, none of their staff noticed, and she hoped that Anita hadn't noted anything off about her either. The prior day, she had, and (f/n) rather wouldn't have that be a repeat. Then again, Anita wouldn't know what was really troubling her unless she directly told her. And, she wasn't going to be telling Anita that the mannequin was alive and accusing her of betraying her. Anita probably wouldn't believe it and get angry at her for suggesting such a thing. Plus, Lee probably would do something in retaliation for her telling Anita about it all.

When service did end, their other staff was gone and everything cleaned in the dining rooms, (f/n) was thankful that she finally could relax and look at her computer. Anita would be in the café for a bit longer so that meant that she could have some time to herself without Lee watching her or being close to her. Before she could head upstairs, however, Anita called out to her, "(F/n), did you want to sit and have a drink like usual?!" (F/n) stopped at the base of the stairs and headed back into the one dining room where she saw Anita by the kitchen door.

"Are you already done with the kitchen?" (f/n) asked even though they usually finished around the same time with cleaning.

Chuckling, Anita nodded. "Yeah, like always. What's got you in a hurry?" She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. "You weren't entirely here during service either. Don't tell me that you're just tired again." (F/n) mentally cursed, but before she could answer and come up with some excuse, Anita continued, "But, I know the reason." Given the smirk still on Anita's lips, (f/n) doubted that it had to with the mannequin.

"Oh really?" (F/n) raised a brow and leaned against the doorway of the dining room.

"Yes. You want to run off before I talk to you about Tristan anymore." A knowing gleam was in Anita's light brown optics. Well at least, Anita was only a little close to the truth of the matter since Lee and she had been talking about him last night. However, (f/n) was more worried about Anita bringing up the guy again now, especially since the smirk on Anita's lips was looking more mischievous.

"You're about to tell me something about him, aren't you?" (f/n) asked, obvious worry in her voice.

"I am." She pushed herself off of the doorway. "So, do you want that wine?"