Pages to Dig

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Since no success had been found on Kaleb's page yet, (f/n) opened up another tab and looked at Tristan's. All of the pictures of his flings from before remained removed. Like Kaleb, he talked about his business too and trips associated with that. There also seemed to be trips planned for vacation too. Nothing out of the ordinary. A frown rested on her lips, and she switched between the two pages multiple times as if that would show her something suddenly. It didn't, and she stopped back on Kaleb's page.

Lee was quiet the whole time since she didn't seem to be in the mood for conversation and he didn't wish to break her concentration either. He was examining the pages too. Nothing strange popped out to him, but he wrote no note to (f/n). Already, he could see her becoming discouraged, and it didn't help that tomorrow was Friday. After that, it was the trip to the pool. That certainly was something to dread, even more so for (f/n).

When she didn't change the current spot on the page after awhile, he was about to write to her and ask if she had found something. (F/n) was just staring at the screen. Her hands were intertwined on her lap, her legs were crossed, and her brows were furrowed. Lee never wrote that note, however, since she suddenly sat up straight. "Wait!" she exclaimed, clicking between the two profiles again. "It's not on either on them!"

Wondering what information she was referring to, he went to write a note, but she stopped him. "Sorry, I'll explain," she quickly responded. Her left hand moved away from his right before she pointed to the screen. "Neither of them have any mention of me on them." (F/n) lowered her hand. "That might sound self-centered, but Kaleb talks about Anita and what his plans are with her. The café is even mentioned in the sense of her being a chef here, but I'm nowhere to be found, yet he supposedly wants to be on good terms with me." She rested her chin on her hands.

"I don't know, but I feel like being the friend of his girlfriend I would show up at least once. Even in the pictures he's posted of his dates with Anita when I've been there and eating with them, I'm conveniently not in them." She pointed to one at The Iron Clipper. "I was right next to her. He'd have had to have purposely angled the camera so that I wasn't in the shot. I didn't get up to use the bathroom once we got that food, and I even saw him take the picture. I posed in it too for Anita's sake at the time."

Switching to Tristan's profile, she continued, "But, maybe, that's me overreacting." She shrugged. "I don't know, but with Tristan, it's definitely weird. We're dating," she made air quotes, "but I'm nonexistent on his page." Her brows furrowed again in thought. "I mean there are explanations for this, but they've both been updating their pages. At least in my case, I haven't touched social media for awhile, except for my business page."

It's odder on Tristan's part, but for Kaleb, it could be argued that he's trying to hide that you're the manager at the café so that the switch is easier to make. She hummed in agreement to that. But, like you said there are other explanations. Tristan could be making sure that his prior relationships don't try to attack you. He may want to keep it a surprise that he's 'dating' you. Also, both of them might start adding things about you now that you accepted their invitations. Lee noticed her shoulders sagging, and he rested a hand on her left one comfortingly before he removed it a little bit later. I'm not saying it's nothing, but it's not enough to convince Anita. All it might do is cause her to get after them and tell them to include you on their profiles.