A/N: Brief Hiatus

So, I've been trying to avoid this for as long as I can, but I've hit a point in my schedule where I will need to take a break from updating. I'm in the middle of transitioning between jobs, and my new job requires pre-testing before I can enter into it. Therefore, I'm still working at my old job but also preparing to enter into the new one. At this time, I'm going to be focusing on studying and preparing for my test. Once the test is over and I've settled into the new position, I'll continue this story. This story is completed on Quotev, however, and I'll provide the link below if you wish to read it there. 

Hopefully, this isn't longer than a month, but that is only an estimate, and it might take longer or shorter. However, the comic for "Infectious Intent" will continue to be updated, and I'll make a post when the next chapter is out. In the meantime, I hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday season, and thank you for understanding. I wouldn't be doing this unless I thought that it was necessary for me to keep up with my other commitments. Finally, I hope that all of you have a wonderful evening, afternoon and morning ^-^!

Link: https://www.quotev.com/story/13283033/Fatal-Entrapment-M-Yandere-x-Fem-Reader