Fall to Ruin

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Groaning from hitting the tiled floor hard, (f/n) was thankful she fell on her bottom and not her head. Her tailbone felt a little sore, but she imagined that the pain wouldn't last long since it didn't hurt too badly. Frankly, she was more concerned about the weight on top of her. Tristan's head was pressed into her midsection while the rest of him was spread out among her lower half. Luckily, the towel she just had put up on the pole for him had fallen as well and landed on top of him, which spared her from seeing anything she didn't want to view.

There remained the fact, though, that the piece of garbage was still lying on top of her, practically naked. She tried not to think about what was touching her left leg, and she somehow managed to keep herself from vomiting. A little bile rose in her mouth, and she forced herself to swallow it back down. "... W-What happened?" she asked, a slight stutter from containing her rage.

A groan left him, and he picked himself up. She instantly averted her eyes and tried to ignore how his hands now rested on either side of her hips. It was so tempting to knee him in the chin in that moment. "Sorry, (f/n). I slipped." Even if he managed to make his voice sound sincere, she knew that he had slipped on purpose. The timing was too perfect.

"Right ... Well, can you please get off of me?" she asked, still keeping her eyes off of him. Tristan blinked and instantly apologized before he sat up more and wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Sorry!" he apologized again, though, sounding more embarrassed that time. "You can look now." Truthfully, he wanted her to glance at him nude. Hesitantly, her eyes met his.

"I thought that you were going to keep your trunks on?" She raised a brow. "What happened?"

"Well, I figured I might clean my whole self off if you weren't going to join me. I was just going to keep them on to be respectful." (F/n) hummed in response and sighed. Tristan picked himself up to his feet and held a hand out to her. Reluctantly, she took it. Once she was standing, he kept his hand around hers. "Anyway, I should get ready, then, if they're closing the place soon."

"Yeah." She went to pull her hand away, but he continued to hold onto it.

"Really, I'm sorry about that. You're still willing to meet up with me again, right?" Tristan looked hopeful but also scared. Not that she cared; she knew that it was an act. If anything, he probably was pissed that nothing else happened when he had landed on her naked.

"I ... Yeah, it was an accident." She somehow mustered a smile, and he returned the gesture. His thumb brushed over the back of her hand, and she really wished that it was Lee's hand rather than his. Lee was comforting; Tristan was revolting.

"Thank you." He squeezed her hand. "I'll be ready soon." She nodded and went to pull away only to feel him tug her towards him. Once more, she found his lips pressed against hers. After this, she really was going to need a shower. When she didn't kiss back, he ended the kiss after a brief time and appeared concerned. "Right. Too soon." No doubt he was waiting for some confirmation that she was fine with the kiss, but she wasn't.