Chapter 5

(Name) didn't know where Hisoka went. He just dissapeared like how a few other applicants started dissapearing. It wasn't like she missed him, (Name) was rather glad he wasn't here with her. 'I hope he's dead.'

(Name) internally exclaimed, walking around, she instantly sensed the ground moved a little. She fell through a what she assumed was a trap door and landed on the ground right on her feet. She quickly noticed four other presences in the area she was in.

She felt them watching her and more people watching her aswell. She glanced at the camera and sighed. (Name) sighed, now observing the four applicants in the room. She saw an old man wearing a suit, a female- male? who had blonde hair and the two children she saw earlier before.

'It's them! What do I do? Act cold and ignore them? Or do I introduce myself?! They definitely saw me with Hisoka, I don't thi-' The boy in green interrupted her thoughts and stepped closer to her.

"Hello, I'm Gon. Gon Freecs! Nice to meet you!" Extending his hand while (Name) jumped a little bit. She let out a barely noticeable exhale and looked at the boy's extended hand. "Um, I'm (Name)." She exclaimed and looked at the boy with a soft blush on her cheeks.

This was new to her. Talking to children her age was incredibly strange but exciting at the same time. She wondered if Gon was trying to be friends with her and wondered if his friends would like to too. But she doubt it since they were more wary of her than Gon was of her.

She especially noticed the white hair boy giving her a look. 'Yeah, he definitely doesn't like me. Not like I care anyway.' Gon gave (Name) a closed eyes smile and gestured to his three friends. "They're my friends! The blonde one is Kurapika!"

Kurapika nodded at (Name), "Greetings, (Name)." The mentioned person gave Kurapika a subtle nod. She was incredibly nervous right now, and was trying not to make it obvious. Gon gestured his hand to the man with the suit, "And that's Leorio, and Killua!"

Leorio gave (Name) an obvious scared and nervous smile, and whispered at Kurapika. "O-Oi, isn't she the kid that was with that Hisoka guy?" Kurapika only sighed as (Name)'s head turned towards the boy named Killua.

He was still looking at her with that look.  (Name) huffed, a ticked mark on her forehead as she crossed her arms. "If you don't enjoy my presence then let's get going. I don't wanna stay here any longer with you." The short tempered girl disliked Killua already. I mean, they just met and he seemed to already not like her!

All she did was stand beside Hisoka, she didn't do anything wrong infront of these guys and him. So what was exactly his problem?! Killua put his hands in his pockets and huffed aswell. "I will gladly do that if there weren't supposed to be six people in here for it to start."

Gon perked up, "Oh right! Here, the examiners told us to wear these!" Handing (Name) some kind of watch with and O and a X button and the time? She didn't know and nor did she care. (Name) wore it, and walked towards a wall. Leaning her head against it as she looked at the ceilling. She sighed. 'If I stayed with Hisoka maybe this phase would've been more exciting.'

She shook her head violently, 'No! No way! I'd rather get bored to death than be with that stupid annoying clown!' Sighing again, she relaxed herself a bit. Her guard was still up and she noticed the Killua's and Kurapika's guards were up aswell. While Leorio was just scared to death with her presence.

She closed her eyes, 'Yeah, I'd probably never get any fiends of this keeps up.. Besides, even if some are willing to be my friend, once they heard of what I am and what I've done, they will most likely turn their backs to me, anyway! Bunch of liars, ew.' Opening her eyes again, as she monotonedly stared at the thin air.