Chapter 14

The (h/c) haired girl took a scoop of the ice cream on her cup and placed them on her mouth, instantly getting a brain freeze. She shivered, shaking her head furiously after. She let out a long sigh and leaned her head against the white colored table. It had been months since she got her memory triggered and she still didn't know where to start trying to figure out what might be a dark past of hers. All of those incidents that was related to her past was triggered by accident. Perhaps she should just do her daily activities and accidently get her memories triggered.

Yup, that sounded like a perfect plan. She stood up, both her palms hitting the table as she did so. Only to deadpan once she realised, 'What are my daily activities?' She looked at the window right next to her, looking ay the blue sky that looked as though it was brightly smiling at her. She started to like looking at the sky that seemed to get prettier after seeing the memory of her seeing the pretty sky with a childhood friend of hers.

If only she had a camera, she would take countless of pitcures of the various kinds of pretty skies that she had saw. For example, the blue sky she was seeing right now. She used to think the blue sky was basic and boring. She used to like seeing the orange sky more, the sky that appears when the sun sets or rises. But it seemed like she found all of these skies pretty now. Her favourite is the sky that she saw a few months back though.

(Name) suddenly realised her phone had a camera app. She can use that application to take the pitcures. Smiling, she ate the remaining ice cream left, leaving her with another brain freeze-which she recovered from-and dashed outside of the cafe. She easily jumped on one of the tall buildings like before, looking at the sky that she could see much more clearly since there weren't any buildings or trees covering it from here.

'It looks so pretty...' (Name) couldn't control the bright expression that took over her face. She smiled widely and took her phone, clicking on the app named 'camera', she positioned it so that it captured the pretty scene of the sky with birds flying around as if they were paid actors, perfectly. A click was what it all took to capture the pretty sight, she regretted not taking a photo of the sky she saw that night. It would come again though, hopefully. She looked forwards to seeing the same sky again.

Of course she was not done with the pitcures taking and took many other pitcures that didn't look too different. She sent the pitcures to a group that consisted of- well, all of the Phantom Troupe members (Excluding Hisoka) and smiled.

Me
( __ has sent 13 pitcures)

Shal 😼😼
WHOAA!!!
Did you take them (Name)-chan??

UFO🛸
THATS A LOT OF PICTURES

Me
YESYES I EAS THE ONE THAT TOOK IT!

UFO🛸
Theyre veeeeery cool!!
You should DEFINITELY be a photographer!!!
dont leave the Troupe though

Shal 😼😼
Mhm you'll be a professional once you learn more about photography :DD

Pink!
Whats this
OH
(Name) wanna be a photographer???

Me
i dont have the cameras photographers usually have thoo:((

NOBUU
You can just steal em remember?

Me
OH RIGHTT, I FORGOR

Machi<33
Make sure to steal a camera that is extremely high quality.
Or you can just steal all of the cameras you find and choose which one has the best quality. :)

Me
Roger!

Pink!
Make sure to take a picture of me once you get your hands on a camera, kid

Me
Hmmmmmm
ILL THINK ABOUT IT😁

Shal 😼😼
That translates to, "No, I don't want to." by the way :D

Pink!
What?! No it isn't.
Right (Name)??

UFO🛸
Im pretty sure it does translate to that

NOBUU
HAHAHAHAHA

Machi<33
Yes, it does translate to that.

Pink!
NO
(NAME) TELL THEM IT'S WRONF

Me
i do wanna take a photo of you Pink!

Pink!
hah! losers.
also stop calling me that...

Me
BUT
(no I wont>:))

UFO🛸
HAGSHAGSHAGSJJFHDHFHS

NOBUU
THERES A BUT PINK

Me
But i wanna have fun by taking photos of the skies firstt
when im done ill think about taking a photo of you then!! :D

Machi<33
Yup, she does not want to take a photo of you, Pink.

Shal 😼😼
Did you do anything to (Name)-chan that made her angry, Pink??

Pink!
WHY ARE YOU ALL CALLING ME THAT??
also I didnt do anything!!

UFO🛸
LMAO PINK😹😹😹

Pink!
not the disgusting emoji lmao

Me
What do you mean disgusting??
I think its very cute

Pink!
I was kidding, sorry (Name)

Machi<33
You weren't kidding.

Shal 😼😼
Definitely.

NOBUU
There's no way you were.

UFO🛸
That's what you get for saying this emoji 😹 is disgusting HAH😹😹

Pink!
...

Pink! went offline

(Name) snorted at the short conversation and placed her phone back in her pocket despite her notification exploding. She put both her palms on her waists and determinedly grinned. 'Now, where is the camera shop at?' She looked around a little before jumping down back to the ground.

She ran towards the part of the town  where the shops are usually located at with a smile on her lips, walking around the many shops on her sides and hiding her presence, her smile was replaced with a frown when she didn't see any signs of cameras. 'Are there no shops that sells cameras here?'

(Name) crossed her arms and scoffed irritatedly, continuing her search for a high quality camera she can use. Maybe she should just ask someone, it'll be faster that way. She unhid her presence, the girl then shrugged and went to one of the stores, a man walked in front f the door, preventing her to walk in the store. She raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "Uhh, do you know a store that sells cameras??"

The man raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Ah, and I thought a child wanted to buy dangerous weapons to do illegal activities.." The man laughed and placed his hand on his waists, "Yup, there's a store that sells cameras near here." (Name) perked up and smiled brightly,

"Where?!"

---

Sorry for the short chapter ! I wanna speed this whole thing up to write the Yorknew arc just becauseee.

family , phantom troupe x child reader .On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara