Chapter 22

"I got a text from boss, he said he wants to start it at the funeral building so let's go there." Feitan said, looking at his phone. (Name) stayed silent and stared at the head Phinks was holding, snickering. Phinks looked at (Name) with a, 'No, stop, what are you doing?' look and let the head fall to the ground and (Name)'s smile dropped. "We're not that far away, what about the others?" Phinks asked.

"The others are the same. They've dealt with the trash and is going to the building." (Name) jumped to a standing position and raised both of her blooded fists in the air. "Alright, let's go, I miss the others already!!" She exclaimed brightly. (The blood's not hers). The two adults started calmly walking to the building whilst (Name) was bouncing around like a rabbit that might've probably been a lab rat mad scientists experimented on. "Ah also, boss added a new rule."

"A new rule? What is it??" Phinks and (Name) asked in unison, their voice syncing.

"Do it as wildly as possible." (Name) smiled.

(white => choose your own colors)

Death. All (Name) could see, hear and sense were death. Though it didn't scare her one bit. This was like she was relieving all the stress that was once greatly troubling her. It was relaxing, not quite the word fit for this but it really was relaxing. Perhaps she really was born to be apart of the Phantom Troupe. And she will continue being a member of the spiders until death meets. She wondered why she was so worried about the two finding out that she was a spider. Maybe she'd worry about it again after this ends, who knows.

After all her stress couldn't just go away so fast because of this, could they? Well, that was a problem for her future self to deal with, as of now, she'll just continue enjoying this. Another dagger came hitting a guy's head, instantly killing him as she stuck out the dagger, blood flowing down his face. She then threw a total of eight daggers that were all resting in between her fingers at eight different people before taking them out with her Nen.

The screams of the frantic people were like a melody to her ears, so beautiful, so peaceful. She wished Uvogin could've been here to witness and join in. She hoped the Chain user was seeing this nightmare happening because of what they did to Uvo. A tear formed on the edge of her eyes, but it was gone as quick as it appeared, joining the air as she jumped up, sending a bunch of daggers whilst dodging the bullets that were shot at her. She laughed when their bodies fell limp to the ground, making thuds sounds.

All that was happening was so so great, so fun. She loved this. She loved that she got to do this with the troupe too. "You still hangin well there, kid?!" Phinks shouted, killing an enemy. (Name) snickered, "Of course I am! You should be more worried for yourself!!" She jumped into the air a second time, sending a dagger straight to another enemy's heart.

Shalnark laughed, "Well you look like you're having fun!" (Name) giggled and threw a dagger to an enemy hiding behind Phinks in the bushes, "See, Pink? That was why I said you should be more worried for yourself!" Phinks deadpanned, "I already knew he was hiding though.."

"Like I give a shit!

Whoops-"

----

the website im using to watch hxhs having an erorr, i cant continue this chap for now ehe<33

also name looks like shes not 10-11, she looks like shes 16 help, she was 10 yrs old when she joined the hxh and finished it, how old is she supposed to be now approximately? idk the hxh timeline thingy that well