Chapter 24

(Name) felt movement, a rough hand softly touched her head. Her heavy eyelids raised up lightly adjusting to the light coming from the windows behind. She moved her body and head to look upwards. "Chrollo-san." She muttered sleepily. Chrollo smiled a closed eyes smile at her, "Good morning." She yawned and stretched her hands out, accidentally hitting Chrollo on the chin. She flinched and instantly took back her hands. She scratched her lower cheeks with a finger and laughed sheepishly. "Ehehehe, sorry.."

She raised her head away from his lap, sitting up. She rubbed her eyes and blinked. "What are we gonna do now, Chrollo-san?" She asked curiously, facing him. He stood up from his spot as (Name)'s head tilted upwards following the movement of his body. "You will find out soon. For now, let's wake up the other members." Her shoulders raised slightly in excitement and grinned. She jumped up to a standing form, a hand on her waist and the other pointing at herself. "I can do that!" She exclaimed proudly.

She jumped around to her side and faced the sleeping members. "OOOWAAAAAAKEEE UPP YOU SLEEPING BEAUTIESSSS!" She screamed cheerfully, sending normal daggers to each member sleeping. They all woke up and took a hold of the daggers coming straight for their faces. "Jesus.." Phinks groggily said. (Name) smiled and blinked a few times in confusion. "Jesus? Who's that?" Yes. (Name) who's entire life had only been with the spiders, killing, hunting, stealing and many others did not know of who Jesus was. That was not a surprise. "(Name), you didn't have to wake them up like that." Chrollo chuckled.

"It was just a prank!" She exclaimed not so truthfully. "Wait wait! Why's the daggers sent to me different from the others?! I could've die if that hit me!!" (Name) looked at Shalnark, her smile widening. "Haha. You could say there was an error." Shalnark raised an eyebrow at her in suspicion. "You didn't hold a grudge against me for what I did yesterday, did you?" (Name) gasped and covered her mouth with her gloved hands, "Whaaat?? No way! Hahahaha!"

"She does hold a grudge against you." Phinks joined in on the conversation, smug. Chrollo ruffled her hair lightly, "Now, now, spider members are not allowed to fight each other, remember?" (Name) crossed her arms and looked away, huffing in annoyance. Shalnark whined, "(Nameee) don't be mad at mee! I'm sorry, okayy?? Besides you looked very cute!!" Shizuku hummed, and raised a thumb up. "Yes, you even came into my dreams because I can't forget about the cute look you had with that hairpin."

(Name) threw a dagger at Shalnark again and screamed. "Stop talking about that!" She growled. Her furrowed eyebrows- unfurrowed, a little bit. She looked away with a huff  and crossed arms, smiling bitter-sweetly unknown to the Phantom members. A random thought appeared in (Name)'s head.

It was Uvo. Having the same hair pin (Name) accidentally broke yesterday pinned on his hair. It was a funny look. She wished she could've pinned the hair pin to Uvo and see it for herself, face to face. Well, she couldn't anyways. She should stop thinking about this and beat that chain user's ass instead with her fam! Yay!

As Chrollo goes on with his plans, (Name) kept pondering about the chain user. The chain user's nen type was the type that could put them on an advantage. Yep, they were probably lucky. There was no way Uvo could've died from that chain user. Though, what if chain user was not just lucky but was actually very very strong? If we went to fight the chain user, and another member dies, it wouldn't be worth it, will it?

But according to Chrollo's plans, we're gonna go and try to beat chain user's ass. If it fails, and another member dies, what should she do? Wouldn't it lowkey be her fault that she didn't try to stop Chrollo and the othees to go fight the chain user? Was it really worth it? ..

Well if she wanted to stop them, she should've done that quicker as they were all now walking, following their boss. (Name) wore a black jacket with white stripes at the ends of the cloth instead of her usual outfit only, her hair was covered, and her lower face was too, by a black mask. But why you may ask? (Name) thinks it makes her mysterious, charming, and cool. I suppose she still had time to think about that amidst the chaos that was about to begin and the possibilities of her beloved Troupe members dying.

A big event was about to begin, (Name)'s worries did not go away one bit. She loves the Troupe, and she wouldn't want anything bad to happen to it. She would do anything for the Troupe, even if it costed her life. Now, what will happen from this point on? Wanna find out? Follow my account, vote, comment, and add this to your reading list if you enjoy this book! Weee thanks.

---

Okay, I'm back after.. a month? Or two? Of procrastinating, tomorrow I will post an actual chapter that consists of 1k+ words, I swear in the name of Xiao's chubby cheeks. I SWEAR THIS TIME OKAY? PLEASE HAVE FAITH IN ME😞😞🙏🙏🙏

also, comment more shit, it doesnt matter whether it's short or not, it still makes me smile seeing people comment on my book😋