Chapter 9

(Name) found trees with apples residing on them. She took those apples and cleaned it in a seemingly clean pond she also found and ate them to not starve. (Name) took another bite of the apple and took her phone, which was actually a phone she stole from a random rich kid. It had a few interesting games but she liked this game called, "Genshin Impact," the most.

"Just let me climb this shi-" She cut herself off, preventing her from cussing. She blinked and looked around, perking up when she realised. Machi had always scolded her when she would say a swear word so it had became a habit. Although, most of the time (Name) would just use another version of the swear word, like fudge or fridge maybe.

Taking another bite of her apple, she continued on playing with her game.

(Name) yawned, waking up when she sensed someone that wasn't the person who was analyzing her near her. 'But I killed my target already. Did I miss something? I mean I wasn't really listening when the examiner explained the rules so probably.' (Name) sighed, just as she thought that she could've took some rest for the rest of the week because she got her target's badge already.

(Name) let her bloodlust roam around freely, sensing the person following her tensing up. "If you're trying to target me, give up and let me sleep, peasant." (Name) groggily grumbled, glaring at the bushes where the person was hiding. They ran away. She was a little giddy that she got to say that, she had been wanting to call someone a peasant and be scary but also awesome, so this was nice.

"Ugh, mortals these days," (Name) placed her hand on her forehead dramatically and tiredly simultaneously before going back to sleep with her bloodlust still roaming freely. She thought it would be better if she did that. People will be scared and won't disturb her that way. But if someone still didn't run away, she could either toywith them for a little or straight up kill them if she doesn't feel like playing around.

(Name) woke up feeling pretty happy about herself. She slept against the apple tree she located two days earlier so she took a few apples and cleaned it, eating it for breakfast. She didn't really bring food to the Hunter Exam. She also didn't really eat anything in the airship that was heading to Trick Tower because she was sleeping the whole time so this felt like a blessing.

'GAH, I don't know what to doooo!!' (Name) internally whined, turning on her phone, to which- it did not turn on much to her dissapointment. She sighed. She forgot her phone died from playing Genshin all day on the first day. She stood up from her spot. (Name) was bored and had nothing to do so might aswell look around.

"Ah, that's much better." She heard a familliar voice say. She quickly ran there, to be met with the sight of both Hisoka and Illumi. (Name) gasped ever so loudly making the two men look her way. "Eh?! Illumi-san? How come I never noticed you were participating in the Hunter exam too?!" (Name) blinked in a strange way at him,

"Ah. Hello, (Name), and I've been wearing a disguise this whole time, I assume that explains it all." (Name) let out a long, "Ohhhhh!" as Illumi blankly looked at her with no emotion present on his pale face whatsoever. 'No wonder why his clothes looks simillar to the pin creature..'

Illumi started digging, making a hole as he turned his attention back to (Name) once he was done. "Do you want me to dig you a hole for you to sleep in aswell?" (Name)'s eyes sparkled with a sense of child-like innocence as Hisoka stayed silent, waching the two converse with amusement hinted in his eyes.

"Sure, sure! I've always wanted to know how it feels like to be a mole rat!!" Illumi went silent for two short seconds, nodding after as he went to dig for another hole. Once he was done, (Name) went in it, giving a thumbs up as Illumi covered the hole with dirt.

Illumi went in the other hole, "Well, I will be sleeping until the deadline. Best of luck."

---

(Name) woke up with Illumi, now in his disguise again, poking her head. "The exam is over." (Name) yawned, rubbing her eyes. "M'kay.." She jumped up high out of the hole, landing down on the ground and looked at the sky as she walked beside Illumi. 'Whoa, I actually slept for the rest of the exam without eating or drinking and also without waking? Tha can explain the pain in my stomach... This is so weird being a mole rat is weird, but it's cool.'

(Name) stretched her limbs, yawning again as she did so.

"We will now check the tags of everyone here!!" The woman spoke, (Name) stood next to Hisoka with Illumi next to him, looking at the woman with a blank look, still a little sleepy after just waking up earlier. (Name) showed the woman her target's tag as the woman nodded and smiled. "Okay, you pass!"

She went back to where Hisoka was standing, she started looking around. When she arrived she didn't see any signs of a spiky black headed green bean. 'Did Hisoka end up killing him?' (Name) gritted her teeth and glared at Hisoka with a comical glare. Hisoka noticed the glare and gave her an closed-eyes smile. "What is it, little fruit?" (Name)'s eye twitched at what he called her.

"Did you kill Gon, you stupid clown?" Hisoka coyly smiled at (Name). He did want to feel her terrifying bloodlust again, so perhaps, "Hm~ What if I did~? ♡︎"

(Name)'s bloodlust started to become rigid as her glare hardened. "Go die, son of a bitc-" Hisoka formed a disgusting expression on his face as he looked at (Name) with a disturbing look. "I will not hesitate to inform Machi about you swearing, (Name)-chan~"

(Namel) stopped, giving a harsh glare to Hisoka. "Machi-san won't believe a clo-"

"Magician."

(The girl in the pic doesnt have to be you, you can either imagine the drawing as yourself or imagine yourself there :D)

(Name) coughed at the sight of Hisoka fiddling with his cards, "She won't believe y-"

She perked up when she heard a familliar cheerful shout. "Hey guys!" Gon and his friends were running towards Killua as Killua shouted his name. (Name) lit up and exhaled a breath, looking back forwards as the remaining applicants went to go in the airship. "I suppose I wasn't wrong about you finally making friends then," The very familliar voice (Name) hated cooed.

(Name) glared at Hisoka's back as he walked towards the airship. She huffed, flipped her hair and walked after him like a girlboss.

---

Another short chapter sjsksks

ok but like i have this test the goverment is holding, te goverment is making the test even thingy to like see if the school isbteaching kids abt stuff so like the students have to enter it:'

today we had something like reading paragraphs and answering questions rekated to the paragraphs and tmrw we have math and im absolutely nOT good at math:"

I mean this test wont affect our report cards or grades but im like an average student so getting a bad score would be not rhat nice even tho ppl probsbly wont mind that much 😔😔

Editeddd😇😇