Chapter 19

(Name) was seated on Machi's lap as there were no where else she could sit on. "They found out. That was faster than I thought." (Name) groaned, "Ugh, why did they have to find out??" Shalnark who was the one driving the car spoke up, "It's okay, we're almost there."

Nobunaga who was cramped in the middle grumbled, "Why are we all in this small car?" All of a sudden someone jumped on the car, Machi lifted (Name) out and quickly got out of the car that shrunk and got into a small pocket. Everyone got out. Well, except for Nobunaga, that is.

(Name) jumped off Machi and blanked out a little, "You guys really are great. You could open the doors and got out in very short time. I'll deal with this." (Name) looked around and did not see any signs of Nobunaga. 'Is he in there?!'

"Nobunaga's really not lucky." Feitan said.

"He has a unique ability."

"Oi! Let me out of here!" Nobunaga's chipmunky yells could be heard from afar, (Name) almost burst out of laughing, she managed to not to though. She covered her mouth and laughed muffledly as she had her head turned away from the situation. "So with that thing, you can shrink anything? That's very useful for thieves." Shizuku asked, ignoring (Name)'s laughs in the background.

"With that, you can put any treasures in your pocket." Machi stated, slapping (Name)'s head from the back as she instantly shut up. (Name) coughed into her fist and turned serious. Shalnark then connected the dots together. "So you're the person who stole the things from the auction. That means you can turn it back to its normal size."

"If I'm not wrong, boss said his name  is Fukurou." Shizuku said. "What? When-" (Name) never recalled Chrollo mentioning Fukurou. Atleast that was what she remembered. More presences came, they noticed it of course. "His friends came to help." Feitan said, side-eyeing the people that came into the scene. "Yeah."

They all looked ugly in (Name)'s perspective. "Who are they? Are they really the Phantom Troupe?"

"Yeah there's no mistaking it. They're the Phantom Troupe."

"Huh. But they look really weak." (Name)'s eye twitched in annoyance, a dagger flew straight to his head which he had managed to dodge, but left a little scratch. He smirked in delight. "That just proves my point, girl." (Name) only stared.

"One, two, three.." Shizuku counted out loud.

"What's wrong Shizuku?"

"Injuu has ten members right? Just now, Uvo already defeated four of them, so this is all of them."

"Strange. The chain user caught Uvo before running away with a car." Feitan said. (Name) perked up, "Wait so the Chain user isn't with Injuu?! That makes things more complicated!!" Feitan sighed, "Well, we'll know when we ask."

"Do we let them all live?" Shizuku asked.

"No. Everything else is up to you except for Fukurou." Feitan replied.

"Then let me deal with it." Machi said. (Name) gasped, "Wait no! I wanna kill too! Let me join you, Machi-san!!" The ugly guy from before spoke up again, "Kids really talk too much nonsense. Let's show them how scary Injuu is."

"That's what he said." Shalnark smiled.

"Shalnark you just shut up and watch. I deal with two. Shizuku and (Name) you also deal with two." Feitan said. (Name) grinned, "Got it!" Her and Shizuku both said in unison. "Don't get excited yet!" The white haired Injuu yelled out, jumping at Feitan. "Be careful! Don't underestimate them!"

"Shut u-" He fell flat onto the ground as Feitan and Shizuku dealt with their victims. (Name) threw a bunch of daggers laced with poison at another guy who ran straight at her, he died an instant death after feeling immense pain for a few minutes that felt like decades to him. (Name) slowly walked to the man that fell on the ground, grunting in pain as the poison worked its way to him.