Chapter 6

"One of them has to either die or surrender." Another irrelevant being spoke, standing up. "He's not dead and he hadn't surrendered yet." Letting out an annoying giggle, she proceeded to walk back to her spot.

Kurapika and Leorio bickered but Killua interrupted their little fight. "Hey, if you don't wanna kill him then just let me do it." (Name) nonchalantly looked at Killua and looked back at the prisoner laying on the ground. "Killua?"

Killua put his hands in his pockets and looked over Kurapika. "You had never killed anyone, right? Scared?" Looking at Killua's expression when he said, it didn't look like he was trying to offend Kurapika, it still sounded like he was though. "I had never been scared to kill. But this is an one on one match. You can't interfere."

"I see... But you know, we're a team right? Think of how we feel!" Leorio encouraged him. "Amazing words! Amazing!" Leorio then turned towards Kurapika, "Do you understand this may make us die?!"

Leorio tried to do the thing where you have to choose between the X or O button, but since he was just an applicant, it didn't work. Although, he didn't give up and told the others to vote by raising their hands. But no one raised their hands.

This.. whatever this was ended with the girl from before declaring to gamble whether the man was dead or not. "If you answer wrong, we might lose 50 hours to get out of here." Leorio stubbornly crossed his arms and looked away. "You just shut up."

"Who's fault is this, anyway?!" He yelled, pointing at Kurapika. Kurapika crossed his arms and looked way, furrowing his eyebrows. "Alright. I'll just shut up!" Gon put his arms on his waists, and scolded them. "Don't fight!"

Whilst Killua just shrugged and let out a.. strange sound as (Name) just watched them, letting out a sigh. "You told me not to fight beford, but now you're also figting with Leorio, hypcrite!!"

Kurapika sweatdropped but stayed silent nevertheless. (Name) looked at the two beings gambling  and yawned. She was feeling very sleepy again despite her sleeping already earlier on the airship and when they were waiting for the sixth person to come.

She had a feeling this was gonna be a long match anyway, so what did she do? Exactly, sleep. (Name) walked over to a wall and leaned herself against it and closed her eyes shut, quickly sleeping peacefully despite the loud commotion going on.

A few times went by and (Name) was woken up by a hard slap on her head. She woke up in an instant, jumping up as she glared at the annoying white haired male who slapped her head. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! YOU WANNA FIGHT SNOWFLAKE?"

A ticked mark popped on Killua's forehead, offering (Name) his own glare aswell. "DON'T CALL ME THAT, IDIOT! CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER NAMES CORRECTLY!" (Name) gritted her teeth and slammed her forehead onto Killua's, making him stumble back as he held onto his forehead, rubbing it.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" (Name) crossed her arms and huffed. "I'm stupid? As if! If anything, you're the stupid one here! You called me stupid because I don't remember your name but you don't either!" Killua growled, his fingers rubbing his forehead way more harshly and faster as he stomped towards (Name).

He grabbed her collar and slammed her forehead to his, both stumbling backwards as they both rubbed their foreheads. "SEE?! YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" Killua rolled his eyes. "I DO REMEMBER YOUR NAME! STUPID JUST FITS YOU BETTER!

(Name) stomped on the ground angrily, "HAHH?!? WHAT'D YO-" Fortunately for the others, Gon interrupted the two. "Guys! Let's not fight, okay? Oh and it's your turn to fight, (Name)!" Cheerfully smiling at (Name), as she looked at Gon, giving him a closed eyes smile.

"Oh, it is? Thank you for telling me Gon! You're really kind unlike someone else here! Haha!" Gon nervously laughed whilst Killua clenched his teeth together, trying to hold himself back from attacking the female. The (e/c) colored eyes female walked to the platform with someone wearing the cloak with a hood covering their face standing there.