Chapter 17

(Name) sat on a rock near Chrollo. At first when she was waiting for the other spider members to arrive, her legs were both swinging in excitement and happiness. But it stopped when she knew they were waiting for Hisoka. It seemed like the members were also annoyed by this as the comments they made were enough to inform (Name) that they were indeed irritated.

"He's not coming.."

"The sun's had already set too."

"That Hisoka fucker.. Once I see him, I'll destroy him."

(Name) nodded in agreement, "I agree! Let's gang up on him and kill him then kick him ou-" The candle lighted out and a familiar voice echoes. "My, my, sound's terrifying. I'm scared~" (Name) and Uvogin rose up from their seats and glared at Hisoka.

"Hisoko you ugly clown!"

"Hisoka you bastard!"

Shalnark cheerfully informed him that he was late as Machi gave (Name) a side eye from what she said earlier. (Name) only shook her head and mouthed silently that what she said wasn't a curse so it was fine. She pouted at Machi as the older woman only sighed, "Geez, I thought you wouldn't come." and after that Hisoka babbled about something (Name) didn't bother to listen to. Why would she? "Boss, all of us are here now." Shalnark spoke up. Chrollo now stood up as Uvogin eagerly asked him, "Boss, what are we stealing this time?"

"We will steal those auction items."

"What kind of items exactly?"

"Ancient texts? The boss likes books after all. Maybe cameras for (Name) too. Since it's the auction, if there's cameras, they would most likely be very high quality."

(Name) gasped and grinned widely. "Yes! Yes! Let's steal cameras!!" Feitan's raspy voice could be heard, "No, it's definitely games. There will be a few copies of the most expensive games that had ever existed." (Name) twitched her eye at Feitan who looked at her and looked away, "Cameras are nice too.."

"Doesn't it make more sense to steal precious gold and diamonds? ...Cameras too of course." Nobunaga hesitantly added the last sentence as (Name) smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Everything. We're gonna steal everything at the auction."

"Are you serious, boss!? Underground auctions are ran by gangs from all over the world. If we do that, we'd be making enemies with everyone!" Uvogin shouted. (Name) blinked in suprise as she looked at Chrollo. 'Whoa... everything?! Chrollo-san is awesome and soo brave! As expected from Chrollo-san!' "Are you scared, Uvogin?" Uvogin grinned happily, it was a bit scary, but (Name) was used to it. "I'm excited.. very excited! Now, give us an order, boss! Right now!"

"I give you permission to kill them. Kill everyone who gets in the way." And with that, a loud growl(?) erupted from Uvogin's throat.

"Oh right, since (Name) will also be joining. Bring her with you and do not let anything happen to her."

"Boss, you're such a softie.."

"Phinks stop that!"

---

Feitan instantly took (Name) with him and reasoned that because he was stronger than most of the members, it would be for the best. So currently, (Name), Feitan, Shizuku, and Franklin were together. (Name) heard a commotion going on and wanted to check it out out of curiosity. "Heyy guys! Come over here! Something's going on!!" They couldn't see what was going on since the crowd was really big, (Name) tried to slip through and see but she was too.. short. That wasn't a problem. (Name) jumped into the air as silently as possible as she didn't want the attention to go to her, she hid her presence just as she jumped up and looked to see her acquaintances back from the Hunter exam.

Her eyes widened slightly as she instantly jumped back down. "Holy mother of goats.." She muttered out quietly. Franklin raised an eyebrow at her, "What's going on?" Shizuku suddenly spoke up, "It seems that you're also interested in the item they are offering?" (Name) looked at her, dots replacing her eyes. "What? Oh, no, I'm not! The three of them were um.. friends.. that I met at the Hunter exam, that's all." (Name) gripped on her sleeves tightly as she uttered those words out. "Friends?" Both Franklin and Feitan asked.

A blush rose to (Name)'s cheeks. She furrowed her eyebrows and glared at the two, "Yeah! So what?! It's not that big of a deal!" Feitan only blinked at her. Franklin smiled, "You have friends.." The blush on her cheeks deepened, "Y-you're saying that as if It's strange for me to have friends!!" Her teeth gritted against each other. Franklin placed his hand on (Name)'s head and ruffled her hair lightly to not mess up her hair. "No, I'm just glad you now have friends your age."

Though her furrowed eyebrows stayed, Franklin could see how her expressions softened, even if it was just a little. Feitan sighed, "C'mon let's get going if we're just gonna stand here all night long." Shizuku held her hand, "Wait, I will try and get that diamond." (Name) smiled at Shizuku and waved, "Good luck!!" Unfortunately the good luck wish didn't work and Shizuku came back empty handed. "What happened?" Franklin asked. "I lost. That boy is strong." "That friend of (Name)'s?"

"I kinda wanted that diamond too."

"You should've used your left hand."

"Oh yeah, why didn't you use your more dominant hand?"

"Oh yeah,"

And (Name) blanked out. 'Maybe I should also challenge Gon and get that diamond.. But we're supposed to steal. I guess this is an exception since he's my friend...'

"Oi, (Name), let's go." (Name) perked up, snapping out of her thoughts and quickly ran after the three.  "Why didn't you try again Shizuku?" She asked. Suzuki shrugged, "Feitan said we have no time. We were supposed to steal anyway but since he was your friend I didn't do anything." (Name) felt bad that Shizuku didn't get to steal the diamond because of her. She shouldn't had said Gon was a friend. He probably didn't even remember her.. She was only a side character in his life. 'Why did I even say that? I should've stayed silent.' She clenched her fist, Feitan also noticed her expression that turned into one of a troubled expression.

He walked slower and started walking next to (Name) who looked up when she noticed Feitan coming to her. Feitan wasn't looking at her though, he was looking forwards. He placed a hand on top of her head and it stayed like that, unmoving. (Name)'s heart fluttered as he uttered those words out. "Good job on making friends."

(Name)'s mouth hang open just a little as she looked at Feitan in suprise. A slight blush was visible on her cheeks. Feitan looked at (Name) to see why she was being quiet. He looked a little suprised at the expression (Name) was making. He didn't think she'd be this happy with just short simple words. "..Thank you," Her soft lips stretched into a small smile of appreciation.

"..Feitan."

She genuinely felt proud of herself for making friends after he had praised her. Maybe they didn't consider her friends or even remember her, but it was okay. Because what Feitan said already made her really happy with herself. Shizuku probably also felt proud, but she had probably forgotten about this already due to her disability. But it was okay. The three of them were proud of her and that was all that matters. A compliment from Feitan is always the best anyways since he rarely gives those.

---

There's no romance in this book. (Name) mostly blush out of pure happiness or embarrassment. She sees the troupe as family so no romance between them. Besides their age gap is way too big anyway. (I'm just stating this because I'm afraid some readers might get the wrong idea!:D)

I apologize if that was too dramatic, I wanna write actual emotional scenes just because, but it always doesn't make sense or it's just straight up corny as fuck. I hope it was to your liking though, I'm still a beginner in writing so you can definitely criticize me! But be nice if you do want to please, I lowkey get hurt by words easily unfortunately</33

Don't forget to drink water and be alive. See you in the next chapter!!