414 : Departure to Undead Sea

Waiting for Wen Yi to take care of herself, and when she walked out, she found that there were four more people in the yard.

Ning Yuzhou only asked Ji Chengsi for ten places, Ning Yuzhou, Wen Qiao, Shi Wuming, Ning Jichen, Wen Tutu, and Wen Yi, plus Wu Xiong'an, Wu Jingping and two Yuanzongs, exactly ten people.

Those two Yuanzong realms were Wu Xiong'an's old acquaintances. At that time, they went to the Hong Bone River to hunt for treasures, but they did not expect to be involved in the Nether Realm. Later, after Wu Xiong'an recognized Tutu as the boss, he used a special method to contact the two old acquaintances and asked them to come over to him.

At that time, when they saw Wu Xiong'an, the Yuanhuang Realm, they recognized Tutu as the boss, and naturally they did not hesitate to recognize the boss.

The two would follow to go to the Undead Sea, which was also recommended by Takeo.

Wen Yi's eyes slid around in the yard and fell on the two girls, one tall and one short.

The short one looked upset, and the tall one fluttered everywhere, which looked unsound.

The unscrupulous "girl teacher" saw Wen Yi and took a look of reluctance to smell the rabbit and said, "Ms. Wen, please help us get our hair. This bun always can't be combed."

"Can you just tie it up?" Wen Tutu said with his cheeks puffed up, "Just like my sister, just tie a ponytail."

The teacher had no life and flatly refused: "How can this be? Let people see, thinking we are fake women, we can't even comb our hair."

Wen Tutu: "But we were fake!"

The teacher has no life to care about. Anyway, he has to make himself beautiful. If he is not beautiful, it is not a woman. This logic makes people very speechless.

Wen Yi didn't speak, took the comb he handed over and helped the two fake women comb their hair.

Takeo An and the others were already stunned.

What happened, why did Boss Rabbit suddenly become a pretty girl with a hot body? And it looks quite fascinating to the male Xiu...

Is it true that Boss Rabbit is actually a female rabbit, for the sake of convenience, he became a boy?

Wen Tutu jumped up and walked over, looking at the gazes of Wu Xiong'an, and said uncomfortably: "What are you looking at?"

How dare some people provoke him, they all laughed.

"Boss, you are so cute like this." Wu Xiong'an rubbed his hands, "If I didn't know you were a man, I would be moved."

After Wen Tutu slapped a fist, Wu Xiong knew the flattery slapped the horse's leg, and he didn't dare to resist. He held his face and squatted there like a little wife and let him beat him, as long as he didn't punch his face.

Ning Yuzhou and Ning Jichen sat aside, watching the excitement in the yard, and they didn't stop them.

Wen Qiao beckoned: "Wen Tutu, come here."

Wen Tutu kicked Wu Daxiong again and leaped forward to Wen Qiao.

Seeing him bouncing around, although he looked like a girl, Wen Qiao had no strangeness at all. People's appearance can be changed, but instinctive habits will not change. She straightened Wen Tutu's clothes, especially the chest plackets. For fear that the plackets would burst open, she could not help but secretly wondered that Ning's elder brother's shaping pill was so powerful that it made the two men diversification and one flat breasted. 

Wen Qiao calmed down, "Okay, just feel wronged. When we return from the Dead Sea, we won't have to show people in women's clothing."

When Wu Jingping heard this, their eyes flickered.