458 : Snowy City

The road from Xueran's station to Xueyu City is still very safe, and there are not many ice locusts.

Hearing Xue Hengfeng said, this section of the road will be patrolled by people from the ice and phoenix family at a fixed time to remove the intrusive ice locusts, so the safety is very high. Unless the snowy frost woods where the ice locusts were encountered earlier, there will be ice locusts who perceive the snow frost trees to bear fruit, and stay there in advance, waiting for the snow frost trees to bear fruit.

"Doesn't that mean that as long as you find a place with ice locusts, you can find Xueshuangzi?" The teacher asked Wuming with interest.

"How can it be so simple?" Xue Hengfeng smiled bitterly, "Xueshuang trees are not easy to bear fruit. Even if it turns out, we can't perceive it in advance like ice locusts. And most of the time, ice locusts come in just for hunting. It’s not that Xueshuangzi exists where they appear."

Xueshuangzi is the best treasure for the ice and phoenix clan, especially for mixed blood with impure blood. It can also purify some blood. Mixed blood like Xue Hengfeng is even more eager for it. It is a pity that Xue Hengfeng has never encountered a Xueshuangzi for so many years, not only because of bad luck, but also because Xueshuangzi is so rare.

This time it was hard to meet one, but where would he dare to grab this group of brutal goods?

There were not many ice locusts on the road. They were there, and it was easy to solve them. Xue Hengfeng had never done anything.

Ten days later, they have gradually approached Snowy City.

Until this area, the Ice Phoenix tribe people encountered also increased.

However, because Wen Qiao and others have done disguise, the Ice Phoenix people did not notice their identity, but when they encountered it, they couldn’t help but look at them more suspiciously. They felt that this group of people was a bit strange, and they didn’t seem to have been there. Seen in Snowy City.

Xue Hengfeng was nervous in his heart, with an open look on his face, and introduced to the people he met: "They have just returned to the clan recently, and they used to live elsewhere."

There are many mixed races in the Bingfeng clan, and these mixed races were born from outsiders in the clan.

As a result of this, after some mixed races are born, most of them will live with their mothers-after all, who gave birth to who raises them, especially when the mothers are outside cultivators, there is no time to return to the clan after they are born. Or for some reasons, can only live in other places, not necessarily in Snowy City since childhood.

It is said that every once in a while, people of mixed race will come back, and occasionally some strange faces will be seen.

Wen Qiao asked strangely: "The men in your clan go outside to find sisters to give birth to children. When the sisters gave birth outside, they didn't have time to send them back to the snowy realm. Wouldn't those children be very dangerous?"

The ice phoenix family cannot leave the domain of snow. Once they stay outside for a long time, their body will become weak and eventually die. Isn't it dangerous that the mixed race is also of the Ice Phoenix tribe?

Xue Hengfeng explained: “Mixed-bloods are not as dependent on extreme cold as pure blood and can stay outside for longer. I heard that many mixed-races live by their mothers until they become adults and find that they are weak. They just returned to live in the Snow Territory."

Those female cultivators who choose to have children with the Bingfeng tribe are naturally willing, and the children they give birth will also be raised, and they rarely abandon their children. After discovering that the child's body is weakened, knowing that he cannot stay with him, he will automatically send the child to the snowy area.