595 : Defective monster

A portrait of a ghost general was burned to ashes in the Phoenix Spirit Fire without any resistance.

In the portrait, the evil ghosts and generals who originally looked down on the sentient beings and were invincible showed fear. They desperately shrank into the portrait, trying to make the fat phoenix that looked like a mortal bird not notice them.

It's a pity that the rare little Phoenix will let go of this opportunity, it has already flown to the next portrait, its little furry chest bulges, and a mouthful of Phoenix's spiritual fire sprays over it.

Obviously a small group of phoenix spirit fire is not powerful when seen, but when it falls on the portrait, the extremely strong portrait burns instantly and is destroyed little by little in the phoenix spirit fire.

The ghost in the portrait will disappear with the burned portrait without any accident.

Seeing the little phoenix burned the portraits one by one, everyone felt a little relaxed. The teacher was lifeless and regained curiosity. They couldn't help asking: "You said, what is the purpose of this cave master hanging the portrait here?"

Wen Tutu pointed to the remaining unburned portraits, "This portrait should be a kind of sealed container, and the ghosts will be sealed here. Once they are allowed to come out, it will be a terrible fighting power."

At this time, Ning Yuzhou said: "In fact, this is a kind of evil weapon that seals the most evil evil spirit in the portrait. If someone destroys the portrait, the evil spirit inside will break out of the seal until the person is sucked to death. So far these portraits are evil weapons specially used to raise evil spirits. The evil spirits are sealed inside. The longer the time, the more powerful they become. Once they are broken, their combat power is not inferior to the Yuanhuang Realm, and may even be higher."

Everyone gasped.

This may have a higher meaning, could it not be Yuandi Realm? Think about the twelve Yuan Emperor realms appearing all at once...

Ning Yuzhou continued: "They are full of evil spirits, evil spirits penetrate into the body, and they have extremely strong restraint on cultivators, and it is even harder to be their opponents."

Everyone looked at the portrait with a little jealousy.

If some bold people come and see the twelve portraits hanging here, they will probably attack it directly. When the portrait is damaged after being attacked, the ghost in the portrait will be able to break the seal.

Such evil things should be destroyed directly.

When the last portrait was destroyed, the little phoenix flew back to Wen Qiao's shoulder, with his head high.

"Wen Mao Mao is beautifully dried!" Wen Qiao praised it without hesitation, and fed it a lotus seed.

Seeing that she directly fed the little Phoenix with Jinglingshui lotus seeds, Di Xun and the others didn't know that it was a pity for the rare Jinglingshui lotus seeds, but because the Phoenix was more rare than the Jinglingshui lotus seeds, they should be entangled in feeding this kind of thing.

I can only sigh that raising a phoenix is ​​not easy. Before you envy others, you have to see if you have the ability to raise it.

After the little phoenix swallowed the lotus seeds of Jinglingshui, he found that everyone was looking at him, and couldn't help but tilt his head to look at them, "twee, twee~~"

Do they want to eat too?

Wen Qiao thought about what the cheap son said. One person grabbed and gave them the Jinglingshui lotus seeds, "If you are infected by evil, swallow them directly."