518 : Su Molan and Pei Qiyu news

Jing Jue got the things that Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao gave, and he was grateful. These things were not easily obtained by the human world. He also witty did not explore where they got them.

To thank them, I wanted to help them get things done.

But he soon discovered that there was no need for them to publish missing persons revelations.

There are not as many cultivators in Baoding City as there are in the sky array. Many of the inns in the city are empty. Any cultivator rents them. Ning Yuzhou is not stingy, and directly packs a yard in the inn with the best security in the city.

Jing Jue came to the inn to look for them.

"Is there news from them? So soon?" Shi Wuming looked at him unexpectedly.

Jing Jue nodded, his expression was a little weird, and he stopped talking. He saw that something happened, causing Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu to look confused, wondering if something happened to Su Molan and Pei Qiyu.

Ning Yuzhou sat down calmly and smiled and said, "Did there be any accident? It doesn't matter if you just say it."

Jing Jue sighed and said bluntly: "I just wanted to ask a friend of Baoding City for help. His family opened a Fuding business in Baoding City, and people often publish tasks or news in the business. When I entered, I saw a very eye-catching task hung in the lobby of Fuding Firm."

"It's related to Miss Su and them?" Ning Jichen asked clearly.

"Yes." Jing Jue sighed, "The mission was issued by the City Lord's Mansion, and the City Lord's Mansion is looking for that Young Master Pei." At this point, he said again and again.

"Looking for Pei Qiyu?" Wen Qiao asked, "What did Pei Qiyu do?"

She didn't doubt Pei Qiyu's trouble-making character at all, no matter how he constricted, he would not change the nature of the demon seed, but he is constricted because of Su Molan. She even had a kind of suspicion that the Demon Seed was reborn as an adult. In addition to looking for someone as he himself said, the Demon Realm might have specially thrown it over to disrupt the human world.

"It shouldn't be what Young Master Pei did, but what the City Lord's Mansion wanted to do to him." At this point, Jing Jue gave a light cough, and said in embarrassment in the eyes of everyone's doubts, "I saw the mission issued by the City Lord's Mansion. I specifically went to find out. It is said that the eighth daughter of the city owner's favorite is Pei Qiyu and wants to accept him as the 20th concubine."

Everyone: "..."

Everyone can only look at Jing Jue in a daze, suspecting that they have heard it wrong.

Jing Jue smiled awkwardly, inexplicably ashamed.

Although he is not a member of Baoding City, Baoding City’s city lord’s mansion has nothing to do with him, but he can see that people travel thousands of miles to the Soul Beast Continent to find friends, but their friends are reduced to this end, and they are a little worried that the other party will be wrong. It is really embarrassing to think that this is the case in the soul beast continent.

A cultivator always cares a little about the continent where he was born and grew up.

After a long while, Wen Qiao asked, "Are you sure that the daughter of the city lord wants Pei Qiyu to be a concubine?"

Jing Jue nodded solemnly. In order to confirm that he was not mistaken, he also asked many people specifically, "It is said that this time the spirit beast tide, when Young Master Pei went to defend the city, he performed well, and he happened to be caught by the city lord's daughter."