430 : Red Fire Lotus Karma

Leng Zuo knew that what happened just now caused misunderstandings, and it is normal for others to treat him coldly.

He smiled politely: "We Tianshu Palace would like to thank you all for saving Girl Wen and bringing her here; presumably you already know that there is a red lotus karmic fire below. If you rush to the red lotus karmic fire, you still have to be careful, the red lotus karmic fire has given birth to spiritual wisdom and has its own likes and dislikes. Once it is close, it is easy to provoke its attacks."

Ning Yuzhou looked surprised.

The most rare thing in this world is the birth of spiritual wisdom, which can be said to be a collection of great fortune, which is very rare. It can be seen that this undead sea is really not simple, not only those undead creatures that guard the undead sea like a barrier, but even the situation on this island proves the uniqueness of the undead sea.

However, Leng Zuo's willingness to tell them this shows his sincerity.

Leng Zuo smiled unchanged, and said sincerely: "Ms. Wen is very important to us. You help her, and Tianshu Palace will remember it in your heart."

"Really important?" Wen Qiao asked suddenly, "Is it important to Hongsen Continent, or only to you Leng Young Master?"

The smile on Leng Zuo's face was slightly stagnant, and he was speechless by the sharp questioning.

After a while, he reduced the look on his face and said seriously: "For Hongsen Continent, she is extremely important. But for our young master, she is also very important."

Wen Qiao stared at him.

Her eyes are too bright and pure, and being watched by such a pair of eyes makes people feel embarrassed, as if the most despicable secret in my heart has been seen through, with nowhere to hide, and even self-confidence.

Leng Zuo looked down uncomfortably.

At this time, Shi Wuming stepped forward and embraced him like a brother, "Come here, brother Leng Zuo, tell us the story between your Tianshu Palace and Girl Wen, we are just curious."

Leng Zuo: "..." He just came over to thank them for their help, not here to tell a story.

Also, who is this person, doesn't he seem to be unfamiliar with him?

Leng You, who was not far away, saw this scene, also speechless.

Although Zuo Leng looked friendly and easy-going, he had never had a lot of precautions. It was impossible for him to hang shoulders with an unfamiliar cultivator casually, and that person was too casual. But at this moment, when he was pulled over by the inexplicable person's shoulders, he didn't feel that it was wrong

Leng You was wary in his heart, walked to Leng Yi, whispered: "Young Master, Leng Zuo he..."

"Don't worry." Leng Yi's voice was a bit hoarse. He sat in the gray mist, his eyes fixedly looking at the person in his arms, his expression was cold, "I have reached this point, there is nothing to hide."

Leng You paused, and then looked at Wen Yi, who had a weak aura and was like a dead person, after all, he didn't say anything.

***

Leng Zuo was forcibly pulled over by Shi Wuming, and then watched him cast a Silent Curse and Confusion Curse around him, and then a group of people stared at him with scorching eyes.

The white hair on the neck came out with a swipe of sweat.

Master Wuming kept urging him, "Brother Leng, let's talk, there are no outsiders now."