596 : Ghost Head

Facing a few pairs of expectant eyes, Ning Yuzhou said calmly: "Then burn it."

"How to burn?" The teacher asked curiously, "This blood pool is not small, and there are these monsters..."

He looked at the monsters pouring into the blood pool from all directions, his eyes were a bit heavy, and they all had different wounds. These wounds were caused by the same kind of tears. They didn't return to the blood until they were full of scars. Before these monsters were transformed into monsters, they were originally cultivators, but they were maliciously changed into such an inhuman appearance.

Monsters that have not been completely transformed have no intelligence and can only act by instinct. They instinctively rely on the blood pool. If they do, these monsters will definitely become an obstacle.

Ning Yuzhou said: "If you can't get a fire, then accumulate more praise and start the fire."

Ok? What do you mean?

Ning Yuzhou didn't give much explanation. He set up a formation around him to completely cover up their auras, and called the little Phoenix over, "Wen Zhiyan, you sprayed fire at the Fang Tianyin of Huoyun."

Little Phoenix tweeted, and he was familiar with the matter of spraying fire at the Fang Tianyin of Huoyun, and his father had let it spray before.

So the little phoenix snorted fire into the fire cloud Fang Tianyin, and looked up at its father.

Ning Yuzhou said: "Go on!"

Little Phoenix continued to breathe fire.

"carry on!"

Little Phoenix: "..."

In Ning Yuzhou's phrase "Continue", the little Phoenix sprayed all the Phoenix Spirit Fire accumulated in his body into the Fire Cloud Fang Tian Seal. However, after Ning Yuzhou's re-refining of this fire cloud Fang Tianyin, it is not what it used to be. No matter how much Phoenix Spirit Fire can swallow, it is obvious that it can continue to be swallowed.

Little Phoenix was panting with exhaustion.

Wen Qiao quickly took out the honey fat to feed it, and let it rest for a while.

In addition to being consciously taken by Wen Qiao to exercise, this was the first time that Little Phoenix was squeezed to the point where the Phoenix Spirit Fire was exhausted. After it rested, the spiritual power in the body recovered, and the Phoenix spiritual fire also recovered a little, and was caught and continued to breathe the fire.

Wen Tutu and Shi Wuming squatted to look at the fat phoenix, and suddenly felt that it seemed to be thinner.

"It seems to be really thin." The teacher was lifeless and touched his chin. "Could it be that all the fat on its body turned into energy and became a phoenix spirit fire?"

"It looks like it is, I thought I would get so fat after smelling Mao Mao." Wen Tutu said affirmatively.

Wen Qiao followed up and said, "Is it possible to let Wen Maomao spray more light in the future to make it lose weight?"

The three discussed in a low voice, and didn't let the little phoenix who was facing the Huoyun Fang Tianyin hear it, otherwise it would have to blow up the hair. This phoenix is ​​exceptionally narcissistic and has no self-knowledge. He never feels fat. People who think it is fat must have bad eyes.

The Fire Cloud Fang Tianyin is like a bottomless pit that can't eat enough, no matter how many Phoenix Spirit Fires the little phoenix sprays, it can swallow it in.

Little Phoenix was so tired and gasped every time, and he clashed with it.

After each rest, if you accumulate the Phoenix Spirit Fire, you will immediately breathe fire at it, and you must fill it with the Phoenix Spirit Fire.