475 : The Gray Alliance

The Bingfeng clan returned to life again.

The Bingfeng tribesmen who had been thrown away in advance by the ice seal also returned to their clan land. These tribesmen had injuries of different sizes. In addition to being injured by humans, there were also injuries caused by the extremely cold air entering the body.

Although for the ice phoenix people, the extreme cold air shouldn't hurt them, the power of the ice phoenix out of control is not the same. With their current body, absorbing excessive ice phoenix power will cause backlash, which will remain in the body. The extremely cold air cannot be refined at all, and when the accumulation of cold air increases, it will directly cause serious injuries.

Also coming back were Xue Xiao, who was unconscious, and Uncle Lin who asked Xu Gong.

Wen Qiao sat down on the porch holding a full-fed little Phoenix, and could hear the movement in the room.

Xue Xiao's situation was no better than Liu Qingyun's. Patriarch Bingfeng hurriedly called Ning Yuzhou over and asked him to help treat him. Don't let him get into trouble.

Patriarch Bingfeng's anxiety is well understood. After all, he has cultivated Xue Xiao for so long, and his feelings need not be mentioned. In addition, Liu Qingyun has completely awakened the blood of the ice phoenix. He also wanted Xue Xiao and Liu Qingyun to give birth to only a small ice phoenix. Naturally, he could not let Xue Xiao have an accident.

Wen Qiao took out a plate of Lingguo, listening to the movement inside, eating slowly, and occasionally feeding Little Phoenix one.

"Miss Wen, how is Senior Sister Liu?" Sang Yufei and her group, who finally came in smoothly from the valley outside, looked anxious.

Wen Qiao said: "Not so good."

Bai Lichi immediately said, "Then I will go see Senior Sister Liu."

Before she could answer, the disciples of Xu Gong had already run away.

But soon, they ran back and asked, "Miss Wen, I don't know where they arranged Senior Sister Liu?" They asked a lot of Bingfeng tribesmen, asking three questions.

Wen Qiao did not answer directly, but said: "You go and ask Palace Master Xu."

Asked the disciple of Xu Gongong and left again.

Shi Wuming and Wen Tutu looked around and asked one after another, "Sister, are you all right?"

"Sister Aqiao, isn't she hurt?"

"Aha, how is it?"

Wen Qiao said: "No, we are all very well, this time it is Wen Maomao who is contributing."

The little phoenix, who was eating the spirit fruit in his mouth, straightened out his chest and chittered proudly at them. This time thanks to it, the ice phoenix clan could lift the ice.

Master Wuming naturally praised it for its greatness, and asked about the situation here by the way.

"The injuries are not light, but it doesn't matter, at least life will be saved." Wen Qiao said, took out a talisman, and sent to Xue Hengfeng.

Xueheng Peak didn't come slowly, and it took almost a moment to come.

When they saw his appearance, they all asked in surprise: "Why are you hurt so badly?"

Xue Hengfeng's hair, eyebrows and eyes were covered with a layer of frost. At a glance, he knew that he was seriously injured this time. The coldness in his body was too heavy to refine it, but it hurt his body.