500 : Also awakened the mysterious bloodline

Wen Qiao looked at Ning Yuzhou happily and took his hand to investigate his situation, and found that his cultivation had been consolidated, and he was now a real person in Yuanzong Realm.

"It's great, husband, you are also in Yuanzong realm."

She squinted her eyes and didn't know the size of his space.

Ning Yuzhou shook her hand backhand and said with a smile: "Let you wait a long time, nothing happened recently?"

Wen Qiao paused, knowing that with his cleverness, he would surely be able to infer the situation of the Xu Gong, so he said truthfully: "I heard that many people have visited the Xu Gong recently and wanted to obtain an imperial imperial weapon. But Palace Master Xu blocked it all back."

Those who can be the palace masters are all slick and exquisite, and Xu palace master abruptly uses his own power to block the identity of all refiners who want to explore and refine the Thunder Spirit Artifacts. Therefore, apart from the powers that have made friends with Wenxu Palace, others still think that Wenxu Palace has raised a powerful refiner, but they don't know that the refiner is actually an alchemist.

Of course, Palace Master Xu was not easy, at least when Wen Qiao passed by the main hall, she had seen Palace Master Xu sighing twice.

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "It seems that I have worked hard this time to Xu Palace Master."

Wen Qiao pursed her mouth and smiled, Palace Master Xu actually didn't need to withstand the pressure, he could lead those people to them, and Ning Yuzhou would decide whether to refine the Thunder Spirit Artifacts for them. But Palace Master Xu did not do this. Since Ning Yuzhou chose to ask Xu Gong as a guest, they asked Xu Gong to have the responsibility to protect them and avoid them being disturbed by the outside world.

No matter how great the pressure is, we have to withstand it.

Then Wen Qiao talked about Mi Ying's question about Xu Gong, "Miss Mi is still good, she has the responsibility and responsibility! When she comes from the Wind Realm, we can give Xiao Fu to her."

Ning Yuzhou listened, and his eyes fell on the little girl who was still squatting in the flowers and looking at her.

The little girl shrank back silently, she was not afraid to shrank herself. Obviously, Wen Qiao's companionship and enlightenment are still very useful during this period.

Seeing Ning Yuzhou staring at the little girl Mi Fu, Wen Qiao asked in a low voice: "Husband, what's the matter?"

Ning Yuzhou did not speak, but walked towards Mi Fu.

As he approached, Mi Fu trembled with fright, her small face was pale, her face twitched, and the cold sweat instantly wetted her hair.

Wen Qiao hurried over to hug her, put his hand on her back, gave her some spiritual power, and said softly: "This is Brother Ning, he is very good, he will not hurt Xiaofu. And the spirit pill that Tutu gave to Xiaofu was also made by Brother Ning, don't worry..."

With her comfort, Mi Fu finally calmed down.

Wen Qiao couldn't help sighing, knowing that her experience in the Valley of the Wind that day frightened her, as long as someone she didn't know approached, it would make her reflexively scared. When Wen Tutu brought her to Wenxu Palace, Wen Qiao and the others also took some time to let her know that they would not harm her.

During this period, Ning Yuzhou was either busy refining weapons or going through the thunder robbery, and then consolidating his cultivation base. He had not been with Mi Fu before, and she was scared when he was approaching suddenly.