563 : Pleiades map

Seeing the three Yuan Emperor Realm ancestors suddenly disappeared, everyone's expressions changed drastically.

Especially the cultivators of the powers of the Shangyang Demon Venerable, the Shen Family Patriarch and the Yi Family Patriarch, as if their hearts had stopped.

The faces of the Motianmen, the Xiao family, the Shen family, and the Yi family changed drastically, and they rushed directly. When they came near the twenty-eight pillars, suddenly, the group of people disappeared.

The scene was silent.

What happened?

The remaining people were extremely cautious and did not dare to cross into the Pleiades Valley easily. They stood at the entrance of the Pleiades Valley and looked inside.

Quietly in the Pleiades Valley, because of the continuous erosion of the devilish energy, it has become a devilish land, devastated, aura is extinct, and no spiritual plant exists. Even though the devilish energy has disappeared, there is still a faint devilish breath around it. It is estimated that it will be difficult for the Pleiades Valley to restore its former beauty for a long time.

In this way, the twenty-eight stone pillars standing on the square are quite obvious.

"Is there anything like this before?" someone asked uncertainly.

After the Pleiades Valley was destroyed, the only descendant of the Pleiades Valley was taken to the Xiao family to be raised, and the Pleiades Valley was closed, and even the master was not there. Naturally, other cultivators would not come to visit. Later, Pleiades began to protect the valley, and no one could enter.

Many of the cultivators who have come here today are young people who have never entered the Pleiades Valley, and they are not familiar with the Pleiades Valley.

Everyone looked at the people of the Chai family who had not entered.

Just now because of the disappearance of the three Yuan Emperor realms, the Xiao Clan, the Shen Clan and the Yi Clan among the four major families nervously followed in. Only the Chai family did not rush ahead. The ancestors of the Chai family fell into the demon cave fifty years ago. Without the ancestors of the Yuan Dynasty, the status of the Chai family is far worse than before, and it has been faintly excluded from the ranks of the four major families.

Although the ancestors of the Xiao family also fell in the devil's cave, the Xiao family also had a Yang Yang Demon Venerable, whose blood relationship could not be broken, and the Xiao family's formation skills were better than the Chai family.

The head of the Clan Chai, who was attracted by everyone’s attention, twitched his face and said: “There used to be eighteen thick stone pillars here. The pillars were quite weird. I heard that no spiritual artifacts could be damaged. They existed when the valley was built. It was refined and placed here with special materials obtained by the builders of the Pleiades Valley."

"Are you really eighteen stone pillars?" someone couldn't help but ask.

Obviously twenty-eight! Can't miss a word.

Patriarch Chai's expression was a bit bad, he said coldly: "The memory of this seat is not that bad, it is indeed eighteen." If their ancestors of the Chai family have not fallen, who would dare to question their Chai family in this way?

After getting the correct answer, the cultivators present were a little surprised.

None of the people present were stupid people. In fact, they all had a guess in their hearts, but they just asked Patriarch Chai for confirmation.