425 : Ghost radishes

"Brother Ning, sister Wen, go here."

The little unicorn walked with four short legs, burrowing into the dense ghost planting, turning back to greet everyone from time to time.

The people who followed saw the ghost plants of different shapes and looked uncomfortable, and they were stunned that they could not move their feet. They just stood there, staring at the ghost plants with hideous ghost faces.

The ghost plant on the road ahead looks like a ghost radish planted on the ground. On the head is a cluster of gray radish leaves. Under the leaves is a gray, chubby radish body, half buried in the ground. The radish has facial features with green faces and fangs. This slip looked like a radish field, the ghost radishes lined up neatly.

These ghost radishes originally had their eyes closed. They may have sensed the sight of an outsider, and suddenly opened a pair of copper bell ghost eyes, like a glaring King Kong.

There is no end to this radish field, except for the area covered by the gray mist, and there are no knowing how many ghost radishes there are.

Stared at by these countless ghost eyes, everyone's scalp was numb, and they subconsciously sacrificed their weapons, trying to smash the fire talisman.

Little Qilin got out of the ghost turnip land, and saw that they stopped moving, he couldn't help but asked in confusion, "Aren't you leaving?"

Everyone looked at it, and at the group of ghost radishes glaring at them, without saying a word.

There is an inexplicable feeling that if they go there, the group of ghost radishes may pull themselves out of the ground, and then bite them like the previous group of ghost noodle flowers, and eat them first as a respect.

Most ghosts and ghosts on Mochizuki Island eat meat.

As for why they turned a blind eye to the little unicorn who had drilled past, it is estimated that the puppets have no aura of life, and they don't taste good when they look at it, and they cannot arouse their appetite.

Shi Wuming felt that this little unicorn had a lot of nerves, and he didn't know if he was too young, had too little knowledge, and was more calm than most of them.

"Xiao Ting, it's not that we didn't go there, but these ghost radishes are not easy to provoke." Shi Wuming said, "Do we have to go this way? Is there any other way?"

Little Qilin said crisply: "This road is the closest. If you take other roads, you have to make a big detour, and you can't be sure that there is no danger in other places."

That's right, everyone decided to follow the little unicorn.

The gray mist is filled, and the field of vision is full of ghost plants. If you want to pass, you have to go directly through this dense ghost plant.

"Or, let's fly over?" Take Xiong'an suggested.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the gray mist topped the sky, "It will attract ghost birds flying in the sky."

Previously, the people who met at the ghost face flower said that after entering Mochizuki Island, in a hurry, it was not that ghosts were flying in the air, and it attracted a lot of three ghost birds to attack. There was a gray fog as a cover, and they couldn't even perceive when the three-headed ghost bird approached, and the final result can be imagined.

Although the ground is also perilous, it is better than being attacked by ghost birds unexpectedly in mid-air and besieged by those ghost plants after falling on the ground.

Looking at the ghost radish field, Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu's eyes suddenly fell on Shi Wuming.

The teacher has no life: "!!!?"