451 : Palace Master Leng

The double repair ceremony to be held in five days' time has been cancelled!

All the people who received the news were stunned. They never expected this to happen, saying that they would cancel it.

You must know that Tianshu Palace and Wen's are both top powers in the Aomori Highlands, and Tianshu Palace is the leader of the Red Forest Continent. Every move has attracted the attention of the world. The marriage of the two cold and Wen families is even more widely known. How can it be cancelled? ?

Originally because of the disappearance of the red rain, Tianshu Palace and the Wen family were kind to the Hongsen Continent. The marriage of the two families naturally became a grand event for the entire continent. Almost 90% of the clans in Hongsen Continent went to the Tianshu Palace to watch the ceremony with respect, and even a month ago someone came to the Tianshu Palace as a guest, waiting for the ceremony to arrive.

But suddenly it was cancelled.

Everyone recalled what happened a few days ago, and then they reacted. They didn't expect that they had originally thought it was just a quarrel between two juniors. They evolved into two Yuandi realm venerable fights, and finally even the upcoming double repair ceremony was cancelled.

How could things become like this?

After everyone recovered, they found that Wen's disciples had left Tianshu Palace with Wen's ancestors.

"I heard that the ancestor of the Wen family was injured. Want to rush back to recover?"

"The Valley Master of Jupiter Valley was also injured. They were both injured."

"Who is the valley owner of this Extremity Valley? He is so powerful that he can even tie with Wen's ancestor. You must know that Wen's ancestor has awakened the blood of Chen, this old lady is powerful, and the ordinary Yuan Emperor is not her opponent at all. ."

"I heard that Jieyu Valley is a force in the Red Rock Forest, and this Yan Gu master is also a ruthless person..."

There was a lot of discussion in Tianshu Palace.

Soon the news spread to the outside world, and there was even more discussion from the outside world, but there were more people discussing the Valley of Extremity. After all, Wen's position is placed there and it is not easy to provoke. Even if you want to say something, you dare not say anything too much, so as not to be retaliated by Wen's. But this Extremity Valley is different. Many practitioners in the Aomori Continent have never heard of Extremity Valley. After knowing that it came from the Red Rock Forest, they realized that they were extremely interested in it.

It can be said that the Valley Lord of Extremity Valley has completely gained fame in the Red Forest Continent after this battle.

Those distinguished guests who came to the Tianshu Palace to observe the ceremony were also talking in private, and at the same time warned the disciples around them, "This Jieyu Valley is not easy to provoke. If you encounter a disciple of Jieyu Valley in the future, you need to be cautious."

"Uncle Master, are you too careful? No matter how powerful Jieyugu is, it can't be compared to Wen who has the blood of Gouchen."

"That's right, but that Master Yan Gu can wound the ancestor of the Wen family who has awakened with the bloodline of Chen Chen. It can be seen that he is also a ruthless person.

As the uncle master said, he couldn't help but look outside the Yingke Peak, secretly thinking that Wen's encounter was a shame and great humiliation, and he didn't know how Wen would retaliate.

The crisis of destruction of Hongsen Continent has just passed, and it is the time when the forces are shuffled. I just hope that nothing will happen.