504 : Lei Zechi

After knowing the purpose of Thunder Palace, Ning Yuzhou agreed very readily.

He said to Zhu Yan: "It just so happened that after the thunder catastrophe that day, there was still a piece of thunder-repelling artifacts, and when these artifacts were refined, it was thanks to the unmarried wife who went to the Thunder Palace to exchange some thunder-attribute artifacts to make them out."

Hearing that, everyone in the Thunder Palace was taken aback.

Lei Zechi smiled and said: "This Young Master Ning said that Miss Wen had indeed come to the Thunder Hall to exchange many of the thunder-attribute spirit objects in our Hall. At that time, this seat was the one who received her."

Zhu Yan said suddenly: "It turns out that she is the one who replaced the wood core and the red thunder wood that struck the wood."

Not only did they replace these two, but also replaced a lot of things at the bottom of the Thunder Palace, many of which are precious. The Thunder Palace was originally reluctant to bear it, but whoever let Wen Qiao have the Yin-attribute Spirit Herbal Elixir they need in his hand can only reluctantly exchange it.

Zhu Yan also heard about this, because he used several of his Yin-type elixir.

After understanding this, Zhu Yan became more excited and stared at Ning Yuzhou with scorching eyes: "Brother Ning, what materials did you use for the Thunder-Resisting Spirit Tool? Can you tell me... Yes now, can that piece of Thunder Spirit be sold to me, I am willing to exchange it for you with equivalent materials."

"It doesn't have to be this way, it's just a gift to the senior." Ning Yuzhou said gently.

Zhu Yan looked at his eyes as if he was looking at the Father, with great compassion, but his mouth firmly said: "This is not good, how can I take other people's things and exchange them as you said. So, Young Master Ning can tell me let's just say, what materials did you use when refining this Thunder-Repelling Spirit Tool..."

He rubbed his hands, a little embarrassed, for fear that the other party suspected that he had come to steal the teacher.

As a well-respected king-level refiner, Zhu Yan also has his own pride, but he has been obsessed with the art of refinement throughout his life. He has studied for a long time, but he has never seen a magic weapon that can absorb the thunder of thunder.  I naturally want to figure it out. Although the opponent's cultivation base is lower than his own, if the opponent's refining level is higher than his own, he will also humbly ask for advice, intending to exchange the equivalent of the opponent's refining technique.

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "I hope that seniors don't have to do this. If you want to know, I can also talk to you."

Zhu Yan was overjoyed, and immediately grabbed him, "Come on, Brother Ning, let's go to the side to talk... Hey, Palace Master Xu, can you please arrange a mixing room for us, and we will go directly into the mixing room. Then no one will bother."

Ni Danfeng was so angry that he almost couldn't help but smashed Zhu Yan in the face.

This is obviously to guard against himself, just as he has been using the alchemy room to guard against other people's disturbance.

Palace Master Xu took a secret look at Shishu Ni. Although the king-level refiner is not easy to offend, but the king-level alchemist is not easy to offend. If he really arranges Zhu Yan for the refining room to let him take Ning Yuzhou away, Shishu Ni must kill him.

In the end, Ning Yuzhou came forward to appease Ni Danfeng and solved the embarrassment of Palace Master Xu.

When Palace Master Xu asked him to arrange the refining room, he thought to himself, Young Master Ning is really a good and considerate person! He can see it now. This Young Master Ning is really an incredible wizard. As long as he is there, he can attract a lot of powerful people, and he can't wait to hold him.