480 : To Thunder Territory

After bidding farewell to the late people in Baili, Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu did not directly leave the Sky Territory, but went to the Sky Array City located in the Sky Territory.

Looking at the dragons and phoenix dancing on the city gate, the three words "Sky Formation City" which means formation, Wen Tutu couldn't help but ask: "Sister, does this Heavenly Formation League have Sky Formation cities on all continents? ?"

Wen Qiao nodded, "The Celestial Array Alliance controls the Continental Teleportation Array and regards it as its own. Naturally, the place where the Continent Teleportation Array was established will become the territory of the Heavenly Array Alliance."

This is what Wen Qiao knows, one of the largest forces in the lower realm.

Most of the other sect forces are only on one continent, but the Celestial Formation Alliance actually spans several continents. The place where the Continental Teleportation Formation is located is the territory of the Celestial Formation Alliance.

Although she didn't know the feelings of those mainland forces that allowed the Celestial Formation Alliance to enter, she could guess one or two. It is estimated that there is no way to allow the Celestial Formation Alliance to do this. After all, whoever controls the mainland teleportation formation has the right to speak.

You can also see the power of the Celestial Formation Alliance. It is estimated that just guarding the mainland teleportation formation to collect the spirit stones will be a large amount of income every year. You can make money lying down. You don’t need to be as diligent and conscientious as other forces. Develop forces locally and find resources for cultivation.

After the two entered Tianzhen City, they didn't find a place to rest, and wandered around the city.

After shopping around, they picked a restaurant, sat in the saloon and ordered a few pots of spirit wine and dishes, and listened to the surrounding gossip by the way.

"The layout of the Celestial Formation City here is the same as the Celestial Formation City of Hunyuan Continent. It should establish a unified specification and form the symbol of the Celestial Formation Alliance." Wen Tutu analyzed.

Wen Qiao nodded, and said with some regret: "The teleportation tower where the mainland teleportation array is located is not accessible for people to enter, and I can't see whether the mainland teleportation array here was researched by the ancient legend or the sky array alliance."

"They don't have this ability." Wen Tutu said disdainfully, "Brother Ning said that few of the current formation mages in the lower realm can understand the mainland teleportation formation left from the ancient times, unless they are like Brother Ning and awakened so much the mysterious blood, or by chance, the ancient formation inheritance."

"The Celestial Array Alliance is just taking the credit of the predecessors. It just so happens that the Ancient Continent Teleportation Arrays of several high-level continents are more intact than other continents, allowing them to take the lead in the name of the Celestial Array Alliance. Those who don’t know think it’s their own made it out."

Wen Qiao was noncommittal, thinking of the cloud bridge across Chuanyun Island and Wuyu Island in the inner waters. I don’t know how her great-maternal grandparents and great-uncles had studied them. If they could understand the cloud bridge. The mystery of the formation might not have to wait for her husband to take action, Shengwu Continent could set up the mainland teleportation formation in advance.

The two spent a few days in the Celestial Formation City, and after investigating the situation of the Celestial Formation Alliance, they left.

Wen Tutu asked incomprehensibly: "Sister, what are you doing to check the Celestial Formation Alliance?" Now they don't need to use the Celestial Formation Alliance to find the location of the teleportation formations on all continents, and they don't even care about the Celestial Formation Alliance.