472 : Ice Phoenix power

A burst of fiery pearls opened the way and the journey went smoothly.

Originally, they were a little worried that this underground space would be blown apart by the blasting beads, but they did not expect that the solid ice and rocks in this place could withstand the power of the blasting beads. At most they would only peel off some ice rocks, which was not big. hinder.

It is normal to think about it. The extremely cold air is constantly eroding this space. Not only the surrounding ice, but even the caves are transformed into such a solid appearance by the extremely cold air. It is also because of this that, in addition to those naturally generated underground spaces, it is impossible for people to dig out an underground space here.

In this way, the living space of the cultivators is also restricted, and they can only bomb the living space with the ice locusts, either you die or I die, and there is no discussion.

Finally, they passed through the snow-filled valley and entered the dark passage in the valley.

When entering this passage, everyone felt an extremely cold air that was more terrifying than anywhere in the domain of snow. However, in a short while, a layer of ice has condensed on everyone, quickly freezing their bodies and losing their mobility.

The Ice Phoenix tribe was shocked. Although they were not afraid of the extreme cold air in the Snow Territory, they did not expect that the extreme cold air here was so powerful that even they felt an unbearable feeling. Moreover, this is only a passage into the hinterland of the clan, and there is still a distance from the clan. Even though the extreme cold is indeed more than other places, it will not reach the current level.

Something happened to the clan!

The Bingfeng tribe members were clearly aware of this, and they were even more impatient, wishing to rush to the clan land directly.

But they couldn't leave this group of people alone. Thanks to their help this time, they were able to rescue the tribe under Stormrage Cliff and walk here.

Before his body was frozen stiff, Ning Yuzhou decisively sacrificed the red fireworks in the heart of the earth.

A wisp of earth-centered red fireworks projected into the fire cloud and Fang Tianyin, finally dispelling the surrounding chill. But this time the extreme cold air is very abnormal, even if it is the fire of the world, it seems that it can only be barely supported, and the range that can cover it is extremely small.

Ning Yuzhou only had time to relieve Wen Qiao, Wen Tututu and Shi Wuming, and Ning Jichen from the frozen state of his body, and the others could do nothing.

"Leave first!" He said to the group of Ice Phoenix tribe humanely.

Without saying anything, the Bingfeng tribe drove out the frozen disciples of Wenxu Palace and stayed away from this place.

It was not until after exiting the valley that the power of the red fireworks in the center of the earth was not suppressed, and Ning Yuzhou helped the group of Wenxugong disciples relieve the freezing state. Even so, the extremely cold air that entered the body still caused their bodies to suffer a fall, and there were extremely cold air left in many places in the internal organs and meridians, and spiritual luck was stagnant.

Fortunately, the disciples who asked Xu Gong were wealthy and took out Chiyang Pills to swallow them.

Chi Yang Pill can clear the extremely cold energy in the body, but it can't always swallow the Chi Yang Pill, and in the place where the extremely cold energy is permeated, even the Chi Yang Pill can't do anything.

The two topaz ants finally couldn't stand the extreme cold around them and fell into a deep sleep state. Ning Yuzhou took them into the space and let them slow down.