426 : Girl Ann

Miss Ann?

Wen Qiao and others suddenly realized that this was the girl An who made Guiwei chase the Immortal Sea in spite of danger.

"Ms. An is from Yinxiu. She is purifying the gray fog around." Gui Wei said, looking at Ms. An with affectionate eyes, for fear that they would disturb them uninterestingly, and even specially told, "Don't disturb Ms. An. ."

Wen Qiao and the others screamed and looked at him sideways.

Wen Tutu glanced at Master Wuming, and suddenly asked: "You asked where our teacher girl is, but now you are worried about her. I didn't expect you to be such a scumbag."

Gui Wei said unhappily: "You little devil, you really can't speak! Whether it is Miss Shi or Miss Ann, they have their cuteness and charm. Can I like both of them?"

Of course, it's just scumbag.

Shi Wuming was so disgusted. He didn't expect that he was really liked by a male ghost. He immediately wanted to get sick and went back. He deliberately said, "The scumbag is going to be struck by lightning, don't you know?"

As soon as the words fell, there was a thunderous sound in the distance.

All people and ghosts: "..."

Is this a coincidence?

Wen Qiao and the others looked at the teacher's lifelessly, and they thought to themselves, they didn't know whether the thunder was made by other people, or if the sea was about to rain and thunderstorm.

Gui Wei looked pale in the direction of the thunder. After waiting for a while, he found that there was no second thunder. Finally, he breathed a long sigh of relief. He looked at the teacher Wuming with an unkind look and said, "Don’t you know that we ghost repairs is the most afraid of the sky thunder? Don't say anything like this in the future."

In my heart, I felt that this guy was really a crow's mouth.

The teacher was lifeless and happy. He definitely did not admit that he was urged by bad luck. It must be a coincidence that he provokes the sky thunder with a single sentence. He smiled and said: "Oh, Master Ghost, don’t take it to heart. Straight, don't deceive other girls' feelings casually. By the way, why does Miss Ann purify the gray mist around her?"

Having said that, Gui Wei's spirit cheered up, and he didn't care about the lifeless offense of the teacher.

"There is a shadow in the gray mist in front, which will swallow the cultivator's spirits, causing them to fall into the hallucinations, and self-destruction in the hallucinations. If it gets on the body, the consequences will be disastrous." As he said, Gui Wei glanced at them. , "Are you not attacked by them?"

"No, they are fleeting, not in contact with them."

"Your luck is really good." After an insincere compliment, Gui Wei continued, "Miss An is a music repairer, and what she is playing now is "Soul Song", which can not only purify the ominousness in the gray mist, At the same time, it can get rid of the shadow bite."

Wen Qiao suddenly realized that the few people who looked at the girl An who was seriously playing the piano and Yule, her eyebrows were picturesque and elegant. Although she was also a female ghost in white, there was no other female ghost who was so pale when she wore a white dress and white dress. A bit noble, no wonder Gui Wei would chase her to the Immortal Sea.

The teacher laughed lifelessly, "It turns out that Girl Ann is so powerful."

"Of course." Gui Wei looked smug as if he was praised by the other party.