583 : Advance at Mobile desert

When the wind and sand of the mobile desert at night blew up, a group of people entered the abandoned Huangsha City one after another.

Wen Qiao and the others have been here once and are quite familiar with Huangsha City.

The Sheng Zhenhai and his wife, Min Jishu, and Shi Wuming were the first time they visited. They looked around and exclaimed: "I didn't expect such an abandoned Huangsha city in this mobile desert."

The mobile desert is really dangerous. Every yellow sand city is precious. Even if it is abandoned, some cultivators will rectify it and turn it into a place of refuge.

So it's surprising to see an abandoned one here.

"Yuzhou, did you decide to cross the thunderstorm here?" Sheng Zhenhai asked.

Ning Yuzhou said, leading them inside, checking the surrounding situation as they walked.

Until they came to a room, Ning Yuzhou glanced, her eyes deep.

"Hey, is there a formation here?" Min Jishu asked. He walked in and walked around the room, but found nothing, he couldn't help but feel a little puzzled.

Obviously felt the fleeting wave of formation, but when I checked it carefully, I found nothing, as if it was an illusion.

Wen Qiao looked at him and asked, "Cousin, did you feel the fluctuation of the formation just now?"

"Yes, but I came in to check, but there was no clue."

Wen Qiao looked at him in amazement. It seemed that the disciples of the Min clan had really good formation skills. Min Ji didn't have a long time to advance to the heavenly rank formation mage, and his formation level was no better than that of Min Mubei's veteran heavenly rank formation. The mage is great. Being able to perceive the fluctuation of the formation in an instant is already very powerful.

Of course, Wen Qiao thinks her husband is the most powerful.

Ning Yuzhou said: "There is indeed a formation in this room, it is a hidden nesting formation..."

Everyone was stunned, looking at the dilapidated room thoughtfully, and if they realized it, Ning Yuzhou would not choose to go to such a place for no reason to overcome the thundering robbery, it is probably related to the hidden things in this formation.

Min was curious, and immediately asked Ning Yuzhou for advice on the formation in the room.

The night was deep, and the two were still discussing the formation. The others had already strolled around this abandoned Huangsha City and found nothing.

The violent sand whistling outside, overwhelming the sky, is the eternal sound of the mobile desert.

Sheng Zhenhai and his wife had also been to the mobile desert when they were young, but they had not visited this yellow sand city in the future. They could not help but exclaimed: "I didn’t expect that there would be a yellow sand city in the depths of the mobile desert. If no one leads the way, it’s not easy to find."

The mobile desert is fluid. Except for the fixed routes of the caravans, the other places are unfamiliar. Very few people walk, and one who is careless will get lost in the mobile desert. Wen Qiao and the others came this time to let the topaz lead the way, so they didn't go wrong, otherwise it would really take some time to find this place again.

After the couple sighed, they looked at Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou.

I always feel that these two children are hiding something from them.

Wen Qiao said honestly: "At that time, after the incident in Tai Zecheng, my husband and I did not specially come to the mobile desert to practice in order to avoid the hunting of the magic repair of the blood Luomen? This place was discovered at that time. I got a lot of spiritual stones here."