505 : Apprenticeship

Miying was silent for a long while, and said to Miwei: "Third Uncle, I respect Fu'er's meaning, if she doesn't want to go back, then forget it."

Mi Wei was startled immediately, and did not understand what Mi Ying meant.

What do you mean if you don't want to go back? This is the blood of their Mi family. Even though there are many direct disciples in the Mi family, there is no reason to support others. What's more, this matter is related to the face of the Mi family. If their Mi family has nothing to do with it, how do outsiders treat the Mi family? Originally, because of Mi Fu's father doing those things, Mi's family has already lost face. If you ignore it, you don't know how outsiders will spread the matter.

Mi Ying said seriously: "Fuer is still young, so naturally I can't ignore her, I will take care of her."

Mi Wei finally understood what she meant, and his face changed slightly.

"Mi Ying, do you know what you said?"

Mi Ying nodded, "Waiting for Fu'er to become an adult, it will only take more than ten years, I can afford to wait."

It took more than ten years. With her aptitude, she won't be too far behind if she cultivates by then.

But in the eyes of Mi's family, Mi's family placed great expectations on her, hoping that she could break through the Yuanhuang realm as soon as possible, and did not want to disturb her practice with those trivial matters. This is why when Mi Ying directly abolished Mi Fu's father, the elders of Mi's family were so angry. One was because Mi Ying was too ruthless with the family members, and the other was Mi Ying didn't need to do this kind of thing at all. To bother her, punishing her for introspection is actually to make her practice peacefully.

Fortunately, they didn't know that Mi Ying was actually called into the realm of heaven by Wen Qiao, otherwise they would have to anger Wen Qiao, and Mi's face would be even worse.

Mi Wei persuaded her for a while, and saw that she had lost her mind, he was anxious and angry, but he was not strong enough to order her not to interfere.

If I had known that I would not bring her here, it would be a big deal for Mi's family to lose some profit, so he would take Mi Fu away.

Wen Tutu and the others looked around for a while and couldn't help but say: "Did you discuss it?"

Mi Wei was so irritated by Mi Fu, that smiling tiger-like appearance could hardly be maintained, standing there without speaking.

Mi Ying calmly said: "I respect Fu'er's meaning." Then she turned her head and said to Palace Master Xu, "Palace Master Xu, the younger generation would like to ask Xu Gong to harass Duan, can it be convenient?"

Mi Fu's current situation is not suitable for leaving Wenxugong. She can accompany her for a period of time until she gains her trust, then take her away, go to other places to practice life, and take care of her growing up.

Palace Master Xu glanced at Mi Wei and said, "No problem."

Mi Ying stayed in Wenxu Palace as a guest, while Mi Wei returned directly to the Domain of Wind.

Because of Miying's intervention, the Mi family could not wipe their faces, nor could they blame Miying's self-assertion. In the end, the matter could not be stopped.

Miying said to Wen Tutu and the others: "I know what the family means. They should have given up Fuer. In the future, it is estimated that Fuer will not be able to enjoy the rights and resources as a direct disciple of the Mi family."

The Mi family is a huge family in the Domain of Wind, and there are not many direct disciples, and Shao Mi Fu is nothing. If it hadn't been for her to intervene in this matter, and the Mi family couldn't wipe their faces, they didn't want the world to see jokes, and they wouldn't send someone over to pick up Mi Fu. Now with her choice, the Mi family just had a reason to ignore it.