Chapter 28

Jasper takes another deep breath before continuing to what I'm thinking is the longest story in the history of story telling.

"For the next month we were blissfully happy, we had everything we had ever wanted in life.
We had each other and a family of our own. What more could we possibly ask for.

But things were about to change our future. Things we had no idea would become something of a legend within our lifetime.

We couldn't stop what was going to happen, even though we would have done everything in our power to do so.

Just after you had both turned a month old, your mother started to have those vivid dreams again.
Only this time the dream had slightly changed.

Obviously by then we knew we had our twins. But we didn't understand the importance of what you and Jake would become in the future.

I felt ashamed that I never fully believed your mother when she started having the dreams the first time around whilst she was pregnant, so there was no way when she started having them again was I not going to believe her this time.

Every night she had the same dream, this carried on for a week.
Always at the same time every night.

This time the dream was telling her that you both would grow up to be special wolves.

White wolves with purple eyes.

I had heard about these wolves through the years. Normally only Alphas are taught about these special wolves.

One set of twins born every thousand years.

Wolves with a considerable amount of power.

Meaning they are to be protected no matter what.

I was lucky enough to be friends with my packs future Alpha, and he had told me all about them when we were younger.
I always kept the information he gave me to myself. Apparently only Alphas are supposed to know about them because of them being the leaders of the packs. The strongest and the most capable to protect them.

In all honesty though I don't even think the Alphas were even told what powers these so called special wolves held."

He looks towards Nic, almost asking the question through his eyes.

Nic's body stiffens slightly before he answers the unspoken question, "Yes I was taught about them by my father as well as the elders but you're right I was never told what powers these wolves possessed. I had asked on numerous occasions but it was the one bit of information they weren't willing to share. I'm not sure why, but I thought maybe if Alphas realised what the power was they would try and take it or control it in some way for themselves."

Jasper looks deep in thought at what Nic had just said, "That is a good assumption Alpha Dominic. That might be exactly why no Alpha knows the true power of the special wolves.

But that doesn't mean that no one actually knows what power they possess."

I look at him shocked, "You know what power me and Jake have?"

His gaze lands on me again and he looks a little nervous as he nods at me.

No words. Just nods. What the hell.

I'm about to get to my feet and shout at him. My anger hitting an all time high, when he starts to talk again.

I huff in annoyance and Nic tightens his hold on my waist running his thumb in circles on my thigh calming my anger.

"Your mother and I decided it was time to make the hour journey to her previous pack and introduce you both to Denie and her parents.
We hadn't had the time to take you both there any sooner but I knew your mother couldn't wait for them to meet you both.
She was almost bursting at the seams with excitement. I'm not a person who likes to show emotions very often but her excitement was infectious even to me.