장미 High School

⇝︎Made up school⇜︎
【︎장미 = Rose】︎
《︎Jangmi High School》︎

"Taehyun-ah, should we actually go see if Huening is at our school?" Beomgyu asks, turning to look around the locker banks before turning back to look at the love of his life.

"I guess? He didn't even say which floor though." Taehyun replies, shrugging.

Beomgyu sighs and nods. There are 3 floors and 2 locker banks. The roof top is off limits and the only place someone would go to at this time is the cafeteria or their classroom.

Beomgyu tugs on Taehyun's arm and gesture towards the empty locker banks, well, besides the kid sitting on top of one of the lockers.

"You think that could be him?" Taehyun asks, pointing at the kid. Beomgyu hesitantly nods.

He doesn't know why he called him a kid. That 'kid' looks like a giant. But then again, he has the features of a child.

The two walk over to the kid on the 2nd floor locker banks. "Hey. Are you Huening Kai?" Taehyun asks the kid.

The kid looks down from the locker and nods at them like a puppy nodding at their owner.

"Then you two must be Beomgyu and Taehyun! I knew we went to the same school!" Huening Kai exclaimed, a bit too excited to see the shorter boys.

"Calm yourself," Taehyun spoke. "You're practically yelling."

"Also, we might be late for class. The bell rings in two minutes." Beomgyu stated, looking down at his phone.

"Come on, let's go." Taehyun grabs Beomgyu's hand and they head over to their class.

"Wait for me!" Huening's loud voice echos behind them. His loud foot steps grow louder as he gets closer. "I'm pretty sure we have math together. That's next, isn't it?"

Taehyun sighs. You can tell he's annoyed already. "Yeah. We do. Now shut up, please?" Huening stays silent.

Right as they get into the classroom, the bell rings. Beomgyu sighs to himself as the teacher tells the three to sit.

Taehyun and Beomgyu sit at their assigned seats, the seats they had chosen on their first day here. They sit close by the windows and at the same table.

It was four to a table. The other two sitting at the table was their great friend Seungmin and Beomgyu's best friend Jeongin. They're also dating.

Beomgyu turns around a bit and Huening Kai was right there. Not once has Beomgyu or Taehyun notice him in the past.

"Nice! You guys even sit close by! Too bad we didn't sit at the same table.." Huening whined, making Beomgyu chuckle a bit.

"Yeah, it sure is fun sitting with a table full of school failures." Taehyun said, glaring at the table. They just laugh.

Yep, Seungmin stayed back twice and Jeongin and Beomgyu stayed back only one year. On purpose. They just all love Taehyun too much.

Actually though, Taehyun was glaring at Huening Kai. He was annoyed that his perfect school life was soon going to be interrupted by this annoying giant who he thinks he won't ever get along with.