Cookie time!

"Alrighty, Taehyun come help me make these cookies." Soobin said, waving him over.

"Babe~ what about me?" Yeonjun gave him a pout.

"Sorry, baby. But you can't bake. I saw what you did to the olieo ollie or something."

"..it only happened once and it's Aglio e Olio."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Alio Oglio shit."

"Soobinie Hyung." Beomgyu peaked his head from the counter. "Can I decorate the clothes Taehyunie and I bought earlier?"

"Yeah, of course. You go, artist Gyu." Soobin replied.

"Yes!" Beomgyu then hurried off somewhere with a glue gun.

Huening Kai then came over to the kitchen. "What can I do?" He asked.

"You get to decorate these cookies. You too Yeonjun. So please wait outside of the kitchen?" Soobin gestured them to the couch in front of the Tv and a very concentrated Beomgyu.

"Fine.." Yeonjun mumbled, taking the remote control of the tv. "Huenie~ what do you wanna watch?"

"Oh! I heard there's this new series from the game league of legends! Can we watch that?"

"Ok." He went into Netflix and clicked on the very first icon that popped up on the screen. Now they shall watch 'Arcane' in peace.

Meanwhile the very concentrated Beomgyu has finished his little project on all of their fits.

On certain green and blue sweaters, he had glue gunned certain parts of the hem and sleeve's cuffs and 'TXT' in the middle before covering it with green and blue glitter.

Some other sweaters were exactly the same, except for some variety, he put words like 'Tomorrow' and 'Together'. People will then know what TXT stands for.

He drew a cute little snowflake in the middle part of the hat with his glue gun and added blue and green glitter to that too.

The gloves stayed white to be a bit simple and he just sprinkled glitter onto the boots, no glue. This is just for some glitter effect. Not too much glitter and not too little either.

The scarves stayed the exact same since they're perfect as they are.

Because Beomgyu is Beomgyu, he assigned each sweater for each member. Huening gets the 'TXT' sweater. Soobin gets a 'Forever' sweater. Yeonjun gets an 'Always' sweater. Taehyun gets the 'Tomorrow' sweater. And finally, Beomgyu gets the 'Together' sweater.

Just on time, the oven dings. Soobin takes out the tray of cookies and sets it out to cool on the stovetop.

"Those are looking good, Beom-ah." Yeonjun compliments, staring down at his creation.

"Yeah! I'm almost finished. Just gotta write our names on our assigned sweaters."

"You assigned our sweaters?" Beomgyu nods. "Oh, guess that's fine." Huening said.

"I want to be TXT!!" Yeonjun shouts, pointing at the 'TXT' sweater.

"No! That's for Hyuka!" Beomgyu retorted, sticking his tongue out childishly.

"Hah! I get to be TXT!" Huening Kai stated towards Yeonjun. He then, went to the kitchen for the cookie decorating.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu followed behind him.

"Oki so, Soobin made gingerbread cookies and I made sugar cookies. Go ahead and decorate what you guys want, but remember that most of this is for whoever comes to see our performance." Taehyun said, taking a sugar cooking and dipping it into melted frosting then placing it on the plate in the center of the kitchen counter.

Calling it, Beomgyu grabbed plenty of gingerbread cookies shaped as gingerbread men and trees to decorate.

The room went quiet for a half an hour as they concentrated on their cookie decorating rather than paying attention to the others. Soon it became loud again once Beomgyu finished decorating.

"Guys! I'm done." He said.

"Same here, can I see?" Huening Kai asked.

"Yeah, here." Beomgyu showed off his few decorated cookies which then had Huening Kai gleaming with amazement.

"Woah, those are so pretty. Why on earth are your trees so realistic?" Huening complements.

"Oh, I dunno. I always have realistic drawings."

"Beomie Hyung's just good at art." Taehyun stated. "Naturally."

"Ohh, well are you done Hyunie Hyung?"

"Yeah, here."

"Woahh, yours is good too! 3D cookie!" Huening giggled.

"Yep, show us yours now." Taehyun said.

"Okeh, here." Huening showed off his cookies. The couple stayed silent for a bit before a fit of giggles came out.

"Bro, that's so cute." Beomgyu stated.

"Yeah, cute." Taehyun added.

"Eeeeeeee yay it's cute! Just what I was going for!" Huening said.

Soobin and Yeonjun was then finished. "We finished." Soobin said.

Beomgyu went over to them and checked on their cookies. "Wow, everyone here is an artist." He said with his mouth agape.

"Hehe, well now I'll wrap these up and we can bring them to Juju island." Soobin then grabbed the cookies and put them on a plate, wrapping them up in plastic wrap.

"I can't wait for Juju Island." Yeonjun sighed happily.

"Us too." Taehyun said.

"Anyways," Soobin starts. "Who want's to decorate the Christmas tree?"

"Me!"