Huening Key

Beomgyu slowly opened his eyes, him meeting Taehyun's neck. He gently takes his head away from Taehyun's shoulder where it last laid upon.

He was soon back to his original spot as he felt Taehyun's arm wrap around him and placed his head back on Taehyun's shoulder. Taehyun's eyes opened and he looked down at Beomgyu.

"T-Taehy-" Beomgyu started, Taehyun quieting him down by shutting his mouth with his palm.

"Shh.." Taehyun put a finger to his lip then pointed at something.

Looking in the same direction as what Taehyun pointed at, Beomgyu's eyes widened as he saw his friends surrounded by the black fog, not moving a muscle.

Taehyun then placed his hand on Beomgyu's cheek to turn to look at him. "Huen is the key to ending this." He whispered.

Beomgyu was confused. How was he the key to ending this? Did he have something the others didn't? Well, duh.

Nodding, Beomgyu can understand what Taehyun meant. It's so nice to be really smart.

Getting off of Taehyun's lap, Beomgyu marched his way over to the black fog.

"I thought we got rid of you.." Beomgyu mumbled to himself.

The black fog didn't notice him, he was still invisible. Without hesitation, Beomgyu grabbed Huening Kai and squished his puffy cheeks.

Suddenly, the black fog turned to a gray color. It then turned even lighter, which became white.

Omg? How could this be? Huening Kai's cuteness turned the evil to good! How awesome is that?

Then, glass shattering noises came to place. Before he knew it, Beomgyu, along with all his friends were back in the hotel room.

Well that was a crazy adventure.