Pretty~

Somehow, the five got split up. Taehyun and Beomgyu were going some direction, while the other three went another direction.

"Taehyun-ah, I couldn't say this before but, I can't see anything. It's all dark." Beomgyu said nervously.

"What? Why didn't you say so in the first place?" Taehyun asked, worried.

"I mean, I can see, it's just.. everything is darker. It's as if it's nighttime and the only thing showing me the way is the moonlight." Beomgyu explained.

"Still, it's hard for you to see. Whatever happens, I promise I will protect you. It is my gift after all. I must protect you." Taehyun then grabbed Beomgyu's hand and placed it on his arm. "Let's go, we still need to find the others, wherever they are."

"Can't we just text them?" Beomgyu questioned.

"Yeah but, do you have your phone on you? I don't."

"Oh- I don't either.. I thought you might've but I guess not." Beomgyu and Taehyun frowned.

"Let's just go straight and maybe we might bump into them again."

"Yeah, let's." Beomgyu and Taehyun then continue their journey forward.

-

"Where are we?" Soobin questioned, looking around where they're at, a colorful room of pink, blue, and purple swirls.

"Not sure.." Yeonjun replied.

"Wah!" Huening Kai shrieked as he fell from the floor and into a tunnel-like slide.

"Kai!" Soobin and Yeonjun shouted at the same time before they too fell from the floor and were now in their own slide tunnel.

At the bottom, they were met with pretty crystal butterflies of the colors pink, blue, and purple.

"Woah.. so pretty~" Huening said, lifting a finger up for one of the butterflies to land.

When a blue one did, he felt a bit woozy. "Uh.. Kai.." Soobin spoke, eyes wide as he stared at him.

Before Huening Kai could answer, he felt himself fall to the ground as he became unconscious.

Yeonjun didn't say a word as he felt a pink butterfly land on his nose. Soon he also came unconscious.

Soobin knew the same would happen to him, so he let himself to the ground as a purple butterfly landed on his arm. Just like that, he also became unconscious.

-

"Eh- looks like we found them." Taehyun said, staring down at the trio who were leaning against a massive tree.

The weird thing was, they had crystal-like wings. Butterfly wings.

Beomgyu shakes Yeonjun awake. "Yeonjun Hyung. Yeonjun Hyung.." He whispered, over and over again.

Yeonjun woke up with the feeling of his head aching. He placed his palm over his forehead and rubbed it gently.

"Guys.. where the hell were you two?" He asked the couple who were together.

"Could ask you the same thing. Why do you have wings?" Taehyun asked this time.

"Wings? I don't- holy shit." Yeonjun's surprised face made Taehyun understand, he had no idea what was going on.

"Huh? So this isn't a gift from the fairy god or something?" Beomgyu asked.

"Fairy god? What?" Soobin questioned, slowly waking up from all the talking.

Huening also awoke from his short slumber. "Guys! Oh my god, we saw pretty butterflies and they were so pretty and I touched one and then I don't know what happened next but they were just so pretty you should've seen it like oh my gosh-" he rambled, until Soobin shut him up.

"Yeah I see where this is going. Those butterflies gave you wings, huh." Beomgyu said.

"And a big headache.." Yeonjun added, still rubbing his forehead.

"Whatever, now it's my turn to tell what we found. A cute ass bear climbing a tree. It then gave us this apple and Beomgyu ate some of it and now he can turn invisible." Taehyun stated.

"Ok, that's cool." Soobin said.

"Yeah! But here's the thing. When Taehyunie ate the apple, it gave him teleportation!! Then he teleported me and him to you guys and that's how we found you!!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"I guess you three can fly now, huh?" Taehyun chuckled.

"Well, that is if we ever get used to these wings." Yeonjun said, trying to flap the wings to fly but only to end up bringing it downwards.

"Oh, I already got my wings to work!" Huening said, as he flies with his wings flapping.

And for the next 30-ish minutes, they tried learning to fly.